• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Application enhancement for Ancient Wonders

DollarBang

I like to provide KPs to my felllowship by opening a players Ancient Wonder list. The problem I'm having is to scroll from left to right in the AW list each time I have given KPs to an AW or just looking at an AW. Some of the players in my fellowship have just about all of the AWs available. I would like to have the APPlication be enhanced to lock the AW view where the last AW was visited.

The "Browser" version of this game isn't affected by the problem.

able99

If your members aren't already doing so, ask that each member designate the AW they would like help with next. That AW will be listed first making it easier to get help where wanted. They can change their perfered AW anytime by simply "Hearting" another AW.