• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

At What Point...

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
Lol !! Excellent observation. I also have not seen anyone claim to be seeking inactive members or drama queens or kings ;)
It doesn't say anything about drama, but these guys have you covered on the other ones
upload_2019-3-13_11-15-39.png

DeletedUser20709

The first ting I noticed was all the trades available, all at 1:1 or that equivalent. I was routinely losing 1- 200 goods on any transaction, except in my guild which never had trades for over a coupla 100. Looking forward to the next tournament. When I left my guild today, I had almost 500 points and the next player had 90. Be nice to get some decent rewards. Criteria is minimal, visit everyone 4 times a week. I can do that. In FOE we had 75 players in the guild, so doing 25 everyday will be a breeze. I'll keep updating this thread as I see fit. ;)

DeletedUser20709

UPDATE: So far I am ecstatic about joining this new guild. I received aid from about 14 members yesterday, thats like 3x what I got in a day in the previous guild. Pretty much had me @170% for most of the day. :D
I also completed my first event, doing all 85 quests. I'm proud of that.
Moving forward. Hope you all have a safe and fun weekend. :)

UPDATE: So far I am ecstatic about joining this new guild. I received aid from about 14 members yesterday, thats like 3x what I got in a day in the previous guild. Pretty much had me @170% for most of the day. :D
I also completed my first event, doing all 85 quests. I'm proud of that.
Moving forward. Hope you all have a safe and fun weekend.

Excellent Itireae Sharic !! I hope the FS support keeps up for you. I was in a FS for a long time that I outgrew over time and made a change to a new FS. It's much more active & I stay more challenged in it & receive more support like NV's so it's been a good move. GL to you !!

DeletedUser20709

Excellent Itireae Sharic !! I hope the FS support keeps up for you. I was in a FS for a long time that I outgrew over time and made a change to a new FS. It's much more active & I stay more challenged in it & receive more support like NV's so it's been a good move. GL to you !!
Well I lucked out with the social aspect as well...I'm chatting with more than 10 people daily.