• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

At What Point...

Sir Squirrel

Artist EXTRAORDINAIRE and Buddy Fan Club member
Great Itireae, I assume you mean you got 1000 in the tournament ! I am glad you have found a great Fellowship!! It is hard to leave an FS that you have been in for a while and find another, but sometimes it is the right thing to do and in your case it sure seems like you found a FS that is a good match for your play style!!

DeletedUser20709

I've always believed change is good, especially when done for the right reasons. I miss those people at the old FS on occasion, but it was time to move forward. I got lucky and found a home on the first try, doesn't always work like that.
Like always, I appreciate the support you folks give me. I hope it makes me a better player...I know it makes me a better person. Carry on. ;):)

EditL Funny, talking about change got me thinking about my dad and what he used to tell my brother and I. When things aren't going the way you want, you need to make a change. Any change will do, just so things aren't the same as they were. I did this many times in my life, sometimes big changes, sometimes as simple as getting a haircut, or growing/shaving off my mustache...Not sure I can tell you it always worked, but it always made me feel better.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
Not sure I can tell you it always worked, but it always made me feel better.
I think if it makes you feel better, then it worked.

I used to do lectures for a charity related to my partner's disability. I'd include some variation on the following; People regularly try to tell us how awful we have it because of issues around the serverity of my partner's disability. My response every time is that we always have clean water, and know from where where our next meal is coming. And we don't have to worry about armed men kicking in our doors and slaking themselves on our spouses, siblings, and children, or taking them away to never be seen again. For almost everyone in a free country, life is how you live it.

DeletedUser20709

I think if it makes you feel better, then it worked.

Amen brother...Amen.

On the homefront....
I made a big decision today. I am going to focus more on my military. I have finally been able to kick butt in the provinces and do pretty well in the tourneys but I am suffering losses,( I know, welcome to the club :eek:) which I didn't do when I was negotiating everything. I have built a ton of armories, 1 (12) 2 (11) 1 (7) 1 (6) 4 (4) and 6 (1) ] for a total of 15, just trying to keep up with troop production. The plan was always to delete the 1's when I got to the Portal section, and allocate that space to the portal and its mines. I finally placed my first AW, the Needles because it is military in nature. I crafted 3 light range enhancements for future use. With all the input I've read about the Phoenix event, I plan to focus on upgrading the military bldg that's offered.

Just thinking out loud. Keep moving forward and happy gaming. :)

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
When you can, you'll also want to get the Dwarven Bulwark and Shrine of the Shrewdy Shrooms AWs. When advanced they add much more to your training size than a bunch of barracks. My Level 23 barracks adds 160 to my training size. My level 11 Dwarven Bulwark adds 1069, and also cranks our an extra 1070 archers every three hours without having to pay supplies for them.

DeletedUser20709

Yea, I only have the first 4 AW's unlocked...Is that normal for half way thru chapter 5? I like to think I am collecting the Runes as fast as possible. I do not produce them in the MA when I see them tho. Up until the FA tourney, I was pretty careful with my spell fragments, but I won about 7k in the FA so I have been crafting a little more. I have my eye on the Mountain Hall AW, that looks like a beaut, but looks to be a ways down the road. ;)

DeletedUser20709

Dwarven bulwark won't open until the end of Dwarves (6) and Shrewdy Shrooms comes at the end of Orcs (8), so you'll need patience.
I got that in spades. My philosophy is to do the best I can with what I have at the moment. Rinse and repeat. ;):)