• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Autumn Zodiac Event Feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amanirenas

Randomness horse has been beaten to death and then some...<snip>.... chances of that happening at random would be... very low ;)

Decided (too late) to keep track, so this is a "random" sampling. 19/25 of my last quests were relics or encounters. Only able to supplement with crafted relics 3 (of 9) of those. Offering up my own dead horse....maybe a necropsy might give insight on this "randomness"....o_O

Tauriel Dragonwood

Wanna see somethin’ that’s makin’ me go nuts? After Gaining 15 Vision Vapor and using up my 8 hr time boost to complete this 4 hr recipe, I receive the next quest: “Scout 1 Province or Research 1 Technology or Gain 15 Vision Vapor.” There are no 15 Vision Vapors to gain. I can’t unlock tech and not enough time to scout. Look below to see where I ended up on the Zodiac. I’m going on an ice cream run. Anyone care to join me?
Zodiac.JPG

GlamDoll

A lot of us obliterated our cities just to get a silly bear. These type of games are very addicting. Why else would I subject myself to this aggravation? Well, this event has woke me up. I am slowly going to wean myself off this game, playing less and less. The day will come when I quit and Elvenar will just be a memory.

In my own way, I am right there with ya. Palpatine says it best in Star Wars.... "You will pay for your lack of vision....to Luke". I agree. These type of games are indeed, addictive, and for what it's worth, you are not alone here.

Wanna see somethin’ that’s makin’ me go nuts? After Gaining 15 Vision Vapor and using up my 8 hr time boost to complete this 4 hr recipe, I receive the next quest: “Scout 1 Province or Research 1 Technology or Gain 15 Vision Vapor.” There are no 15 Vision Vapors to gain. I can’t unlock tech and not enough time to scout. Look below to see where I ended up on the Zodiac. I’m going on an ice cream run. Anyone care to join me?

Ice cream run sounds stellar!!! OMW!!!

Offering up my own dead horse....maybe a necropsy might give insight on this "randomness"....o_O

THIS horse CANNOT be kicked/beat enough. It really is that bad!!!

DeletedUser24412

These events are insane. They wipe out your resources. and force you to think about spending money because that will be the ONLY way to get above the 5th upgrade. not considering theres 3 bears. granted you have to choose one you prefer. but even ONE you wont get to level 10 with just casual playing and not spending any money.

please rethink your events. tis not fun. im a causal player and all my resources are 100% gone most of the time.and i get complaints from a lot of other people about this. either give us MORE time. or stop having so many events with so many buildings. plus some of the things you have to do is INSANE. its not cool when a few times i just have to compete 5 min quests. then the other is like HALF A DAY or A DAY time. with the SAME reward! NUTS!

i refuse to buy more diamonds. you guys just want everything and and take everything from us. i cant afford your crazy prices. i'll keep playing causally. but you're not on my top tier game to play. with horrible event quests that make no sense. to not enough time. to too many resources needed to do anything. this is obviously a PAY TO WIN game. and i aint paying.

GlamDoll

@InnoGames ...Well, I am impressed with your resolve. The Event is officially over now & I must say, I admire your tenacity! It truly is a spectacle to behold.

However, you have failed to impress me on listening to us as well as apologizing to us gamers.

Whether I hush my mouth in this Thread or not, remains to be seen....but, your lack of making things right, speaks volumes!

At least to me................

>.<

I would say more, but I doubt you are listening! Let alone that you care!

:(

EZ/GlamDoll

P.S. Another nuke from orbit....I suspect more to come. Please feel free to prove me wrong at anytime! I am not counting on it....but, there have been times in over 50 years of living, that I have been proven wrong & surprised!

Last edited:

Deleted User - 312108

So totals - an average of 19 provinces completed sadly this does not take into account how many tourney provinces were completed with a low of 12 and a high of 25. I did count partially completed provinces as # encounters completed/8 to be more accurate. For artifacts, an average of 13.6 with a low of 7 and a high of 17. Each city was logged into multiple times a day and speed boosts were freely used.
While I like the idea of endless random quests, I still feel that the implementation is severely flawed. We have all go on length about the number of times the scouting, encounter, & gain relics quests appeared. Min Max did a wonderful % basis of this.
Unfortunately my ultimate feeling from this event is even with wonderful rewards such as the bears, the amount of effort involved IS NOT worth the reward. For the amount of effort I put in, I would have preferred to see at minimum to max level bears.
Looking at the event currently in beta (static quests) that is having an obscene number of encounter & gain relics already, I am not sure I will continue to participate in events.

GlamDoll

I am not sure I will continue to participate in events.

That's where I am as well. If the Winter Event is like this one, I'm done & I will sell my WS's I am leveling & stick with my MW's.

In short, I will treat the Events Like the higher levels of The Spire. They just don't matter.

Assuming I stick with the game, for regular game play, of course.

I loathe sounding like a doomsayer...but, it really feels like the beginning of the end for this game, and it makes me sad!

Although, it's nothing new to me, and have seen this before, with other games :(

GlamDoll

Oh, I know it isn't the beginning of the end, but it is a sad statement that what could have been a wonderful change is just a nasty mess.

:( Yeah....It's a shame really. Such a missed opportunity on Inno's part! Perhaps they can get together with Disney & Gilette, and all compare notes!!!

Edit: Inno, if it's not clear enough, allow me to expound. Disney blames Star Wars Fans for Disney's decisions. Sound Familiar? Of course it does, right? Right???

Last edited:

Deleted User - 3932582

Thanks to @arayla who almost doubled the sample size (now at 800+ quests), here is an updated version:
I have added one decimal point to the results. These are likely meaningless from the statistical standpoint, but it separates a little bit observations of less frequent quests. Don't read too much into differences between 1.4% and 1.7% ;)

Here is the final version, which incorporates 1000+ quests from 4 players:

AZfrequencies1041.png

No material changes, really.

GlamDoll

Thank you, but all I can do is pull a Q-bert @#$@#. I don't think I even got bev. once on Glam...but I was mesmerized by all the 3, yes 3 quests, I seemed to keep getting.

And looking at the math, I already know, that YOU know which 3 quests I am referring to!

I got 3 artifacts....so, I guess after 2 more years, I will have ONE level 10 bear!!!!

Wohoo! Hold me back. :/

Anyways, thanks for the maths!!!!

TomatoeHu

Sheets of Color
Well, then hold your nose for Halloween

This is a solid pass - there are 30 hrs of small time reductions as prizes, coin rain, windfalls and some KP. The end building is average. This one is not worth using time reductions on - at least don't go over 30 hrs worth so you break even

for those who like a bit of extra torture:

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
Here is the final version, which incorporates 1000+ quests from 4 players:

View attachment 6642

I completed another 52 quests after my last update, but yeah, pretty much the same overload of a few different ones and the rest maybe showing up once each in that final batch.

So I finished 260 total quests and got 23 artifacts. I could have gotten a couple more, but I found I had the same problem with this event as I had in the Mermaid event. After about the 20th day, I ran out of steam and got tired. I easily had the Time instants and other stuff needed to go further, but I just did not feel like pushing for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.