• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Chapter 20, The Power of Music - Discussion

Duke00012

Does anyone know if one can complete CH.20 without upgrading the Harmony Grove to lvl. 4? The only thing left on the tech tree are the two AWs. Thanks.

Pheryll

Set Designer
The AWs research is required for chapter 21. If you have a high enough leveled Vortex of Storage (or use diamonds) you can have all the research done to get through and then skip the quests that require a level 4 portal and its productions.

Duke00012

The AWs research is required for chapter 21. If you have a high enough leveled Vortex of Storage (or use diamonds) you can have all the research done to get through and then skip the quests that require a level 4 portal and its productions.
Thank you!

Zorlog

I just reached the end of chapter 20 research,, and unlocked the diamond chest,, My problem is that I have this quest to produce a 'Stylish Cloak' in the 'Ritual of Liberation Quest',, No clue on what I am supposed to do,,, Any help will be appreciated,,

Zorlog

Hello there everyone,

Chapter 20, The Power of Music has just been announced here

Please use this thread to discuss the latest chapter, we'll be looking forward to knowing what you think of it.

I just reached the end of chapter 20 research,, and unlocked the diamond chest,, My problem is that I have this quest to produce a 'Stylish Cloak' in the 'Ritual of Liberation Quest',, No clue on what I am supposed to do,,, Any help will be appreciated,,