• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Continue the Story

• Thread starter DeletedUser19483
  • Start date

DeletedUser20396

How to begin? Well, one is as good as another.

Riding through the forest one day, a prince met a lass of such surprising beauty, that he rained in his horse and stared. Her hair was like a flame wind on Oseon. Her build was slim but strong. And he thought to himself, "Ronny old boy, now there is a lass worth remember. As he sat there staring, the girl saw him, and bowed. "I am sorry, me Lord, I did not recognize you at first site."

DeletedUser19483

The prince managed to stutter out of his blushing face, "I..Its quite alright, just call me Soggy."

DeletedUser19483

Soggy was still blushing as he got off his horse, "Please allow me to help you."

DeletedUser20396

For he saw that she was gathering spring flowers. "As you wish, me lord." So the pair of them made 2 huge pile of Wild Flowers. And they lay on them for a rest. Him on one, her on the other.

DeletedUser19483

"Tell me, are you really a peasant?" Soggy asked never believe such an angel could be of common birth.

DeletedUser20396

"Indeed sir, I used remember days when I was not. But they are far away and long ago."

DeletedUser19483

Soggy was astound, "Please let me dine with you tonight."

DeletedUser20396

"As you wish, but we have not food for such distinguished guests like yourself." And so, after their rest, they picked up the flowers and headed to her humble abode. A cottage on the south side of town.

Last edited:

DeletedUser19483

They enjoyed a humble meal and before they knew it, Soggy had to leave...

DeletedUser20396

"Ma'am," he said, "I have imposed on you to eat here, will you not come eat with me So I may repay my debt?" The girl's mother replied, "We shall." For she did not know who the handsome man was.

DeletedUser19483

So the mother and the girl rode with Soggy to his beautiful castle.....

DeletedUser20396

And stopped in awe of the magnificence. "Firgive me my, lord," said the woman, "I did not know who you were. "

DeletedUser19483

Soggy waved a regal hand to stop her, "Nah there is no need for that. I wish only to treat you as well as you treated me."

DeletedUser20396

So he brought his guest to dinner, and they met the king and queen, then they all laughed and talked like a merry sort of people who enjoy eachother.

DeletedUser19483

But unknown to them all in the farthest corners of the kingdom a east wind blew in.......

DeletedUser19483

"Sweet little kingdom, Don't you see? Soggy's head is what I need." sang a strange voice as it walked out of the burned down town.

DeletedUser20396

Fast horses brought this message to the young prince during the meal with Arya, the lass, and Idella, her mother.

DeletedUser19483

"Sire!" said the messenger as he enter the dining room, "The town of Limit has been burned to the ground!"