• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Continue the Story

• Thread starter DeletedUser19483
  • Start date

DeletedUser20396

"And there is a fowl voice that says all ge needs is...your head."

DeletedUser19483

While the messenger delivered the news the Strange One had long since disappeared from the area and appeared inside the cell of the most secure prison in the kingdom, "Are you ready to play?" the erie voice said to the prisoner......"Yes."

DeletedUser20396

Meanwhile, Arya was frightened for Soggy, and told him so many times. "Never fear, Arya." Was always his reply.

DeletedUser19483

while the valiant Soggy quelled the fear in Arya, the being had long since disappeared from the prison taking the prisoner with.

DeletedUser20396

To the Foul hills of the east, known as Mount Doom, the stranger took the prisoner, and asked him his name. "Gorton, bastard brother to Soggy."

DeletedUser19483

"Hehe. Well good Gortan I am NormalMoon." said NormalMoon as they traveled to Mount Doom. "We must first free our imprisoned Dragon."

DeletedUser20396

"But the thing we need is the key off the kings neck. We need to hire Sly. He has the deftest hands I know. And he is the only one I would trust this assignment to."

Last edited:

DeletedUser19483

said Gortan. NormalMoon smiled a twisted smile, "How about we make a deal? I go get our lovely little thief and you go get the Dragon." Gortan shudder when NormalMoon said, "deal" but he took the offered hand. NormalMoons crazy smile widened, "Oh and if the dragon asks if he has anything in his teeth.......don't check, he'll eat you." with that the moon in the sky twinkled and NormalMoon was gone.

DeletedUser20396

Late that night, Gorton had a dream. He was in a cave as tall as two houses, the floor shone like a river flowing, and in the darkest part of the cavern, was bars like trees trunks, glittering with golden specks. He crept closer to the bars, and then he saw a eye that was a big saphirre color. It was the eye of the dragon. It asked "Do I have anything in my teath?" It asked.

DeletedUser19483

While Gorton was dreaming NormalMoon appeared before a busy tavern. NormalMoon walked in and was assaulted by the smell of cheap alcohol and cheaper food. The loud tavern was instantly silenced with the presence of NormalMoon. NormalMoon smiled and said, "Hello friends I'm looking for a man named Sly." There was a crash at the back of a tavern. NormalMoon smiled, "Thanks...."

DeletedUser20396

As he walked up, he saw two men fighting in the middle of a brawl. One was beating the other up badly, and the other was taking it. The big, tough guy one the brawl. Normalmoon walked up and said to him, "Well done Sly." "My name ain't Sly, his is." Jerking a thumb to point at the loser of the fight.

DeletedUser19483

NormalMoon continued to smile, "Oh and what is your name?" The man looked at NormalMoon quickly and said, "Tom. My name is Tom." Tom looked back at the now slowly standing Sly, "Stay down or I'll put you down rat." Tom growled out. Before Sly could say anything he saw NormalMoon put his hand on Tom's shoulder. Tom looked back at NormalMoon, "What do you want?" NormalMoon smiled, "Bye Tom." was all he said before Tom vanished. NormalMoon looked at Sly, "Come with me or I'll send you where I sent Tommy boy." Sly managed a smirk from his busted face, "Like hell." as he said a glowing purple lance of energy appeared. "I should have stated that better." NormalMoon made a show of clearing his throat causing some of the terrified people in the bar to jump, "You're coming with me." and with that Sly and NormalMoon disappeared. Above the city and the land, the moon twinkled seeing everything, knowing everything, but telling no one.

DeletedUser20396

So they went to the kings castle, and planned how to get the key. Then they heard he was going to have a ball.

DeletedUser19483

HELLO.....good people of the forum it seems that only two people seem into this little thread. Me and Saphirra here. Now I very much care(I'm lying through my teeth, I very much feel meh about it all) that you people want to just read this.....or not you know(shrugs) but come on brave internet explorers, I know some of you want to contribute......or not(shrugs again) anyway I wanna see what the story would be like if you guys joined in.......or not because you know(shrugs once more)........free will and all that jazz.......(shrugs the world into oblivion)

DeletedUser19483

While NormalMoon was fetching Sly, Gorton had traveled to the distant West. Out of his father's kingdom and into the land of the illusive dragons. "NormalMoon told me to continue West until West became East." Gorton mumbled to himself as he continued traveling. "I better find that blasted dragon or I'll kill that freak myself."

DeletedUser20396

As he was walking, he saw a dragon glide overhead. "What business have you in my domain?" Asked the dragon.

DeletedUser19483

Gorton prepared himself for a fight, "I'm looking for the dragon that lives so far West it lives East." Gorton responded

DeletedUser20396

"Then you must go further," said he. "For you look for the queen."

DeletedUser19483

"He's loose again." a bored voice said, "Who is he?" said another voice, "Who else." said the bored voice again. "A lot of things could be he." said the second voice with slight irritation. "Let's not lose our heads." said another voice butting in. The first voice sighed, "But I'm bored and no one will play my game." The third voice sighed also, "No games Nonchalant Antipathy, just tell us what you know." Nonchalant let out another audible sigh, "It's pretty obvious Itireae. Doesn't the moon seem to have been twinkling with a gleeful malicious madness lately?" The second voice butted in, "No NormalMoon couldn't have gotten out of that...." Nonchalant Antipathy let out a insane smile, "Hell? Oh I do believe he did Vergazi." Another voice butted in, "Nonchalant is right. My wolves fear to howl at the moon, and some dark monsters have risen across the land." Vergazi spoke up again, "If that is the case, LilWolf De Lioncourt, then we have to hunt him down and drag him back into that prison." Before anyone could voice their agreement, Itireae reminded them of their great restrictor, "We can't do anything to Normal before he acts in a way that violates the rules of engagement." A general noise of discontent arose among them. LilWolf De Lioncourt spoke up, "I can at least hunt him down and keep a tab on him." Vergazi quickly voiced agreement. "You'll only keep a tab on him right? We don't need you to duking it out." LilWolf De Lioncourt quickly calmed Itireae's fears, "Don't worry I won't lose my head." at that Nonchalant laughed, "Don't be so quick to say that LilWolf, Normal has a way of making things lose their head." A collective growl of wolves arose from LilWolf's direction, "You sound like you miss his madness Nonchalant." LilWolf said. Before a fight could break out Itireae spoke up, "Does anyone know where he's headed." Everyone looked at Nonchalant Antipathy who glared back at them, "How should I know?" Nonchalant asked defensively. Everyone continued to stare....."Fine. All I know is that he is planning to do something that involves your son, Soggy, Vergazi." After ten minutes of soothing down a raging Vergazi they decided to continue with what they had discussed. "LilWolf you keep tabs on NormalMoon, Nonchalant you keep an eye on the monsters that invaded our land, Vergazi you keep an eye on your son, and I'll tell the others." Itireae said as the meeting wrapped up. "Be careful everyone, we may be gods but when it comes to NormalMoon we may as well be mortals." Itireae finished. Everyone nodded grimly and left.........

DeletedUser20396

After this prestigious meeting, in a land where west became east, Gorton found a cave that was as big as two houses, and he remembered his dream of long ago. A voice as inhuman as an elf's rang out with such force, he almost fell down, "WHO ARE YOU THAT SEEKS ME OUT?!"
"I am Gorton, Esquire to Normal moon. I have come to enlist your help, oh great one."
"DO YOU THINK PRETTY WORDS WILL QUENCH ME TO FOLLOWING THAT THING?!
"Oh no oh great and malelevant Saphirra. I only came to ask you a question from his greatness, 'what does a dragon like yourself have against me?'"