• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Crafting Recipes - Master List

• Thread starter Deleted User - 3932582
  • Start date

Deleted User - 4366037

*Editing this post to save some space:
#3 and #29 showed up this morning:
15m booster.png
AK 7.png

I also crafted a 15% supply windfall two days ago.

Last edited by a moderator:

Deleted User - 3932582

Guys, make sure you force refresh your browser. A lot have been updated already ;)

LisaMV

This is very interesting ~ but I am not sure what you want here. I am always desperate for certain relics & a very few other things, so I check it every time a new shuffle pops up. Obviously I am a good source, but not exactly sure what I am supposd to write here. Would love to help!
???

DeletedUser24439

I also found the 2019 artifact recipe with only 3 CCs earlier. The first 2 I crafted were for 5 CCs. I've also seen some 2020 artifacts at 3 CCs but lost count because of the ridiculous streak I had earlier in the event.

Deleted User - 3932582

I also found the 2019 artifact recipe with only 3 CCs earlier. The first 2 I crafted were for 5 CCs. I've also seen some 2020 artifacts at 3 CCs but lost count because of the ridiculous streak I had earlier in the event.
So you can confirm seeing #121 in the wild, is that correct?

samidodamage

Buddy Fan Club member
@LisaMV
Click on the 2nd link in MinMax's first post. That takes you to a table of recipes. The second column there is Y if verified to be active, N if verified to be inactive and ? for all the ones info is still needed for. If you see one of those with a ? pop up in your crafting, report it here (with screenshot if possible).

Deleted User - 3932582

This is the link, right? https://minmaxgame.com/elvenar-crafting-recipes/

The ones I mentioned still show as question marks after a refresh (and opening to a new window). Might it take some time before any updates are shown?
The link is correct. Single refresh is not enough (even opening in a new window) as your browser will still potentially use cached data. Try hitting Ctrl-F5 for refresh, it should discard the cache and pull in the latest version. I can certainly see the most recent updates after doing that. Try it!

LisaMV

@LisaMV
Click on the 2nd link in MinMax's first post. That takes you to a table of recipes. The second column there is Y if verified to be active, N if verified to be inactive and ? for all the ones info is still needed for. If you see one of those with a ? pop up in your crafting, report it here (with screenshot if possible).

Thanks so much! I went there right away, but now I actually know what to do...

LisaMV

silk relics - OK, I know for a fact that I just crafted a desperately needed set of 5 last night - no pic, sorry.
crystal unicorn - I have a veritable infestation of these in my city, due to my lack of space and their tiny & mighty culture boost, pops up all the time.

Deleted User - 4366037

The link is correct. Single refresh is not enough (even opening in a new window) as your browser will still potentially use cached data. Try hitting Ctrl-F5 for refresh, it should discard the cache and pull in the latest version. I can certainly see the most recent updates after doing that. Try it!
Weird. Tried Ctrl+F5 and tried opening the link in three different browsers, and all show the same details with the ?s still there. Oh well.

Deleted User - 3932582

Weird. Tried Ctrl+F5 and tried opening the link in three different browsers, and all show the same details with the ?s still there. Oh well.
It is possible that you have some caching upstream of your connection (proxy server / provider etc). In this case there is not much you can do except waiting for that cache to expire.

DeletedUser19458

#3 15min timer is active. I craft it all the time.
#40 silk relics is active, I have it available right now.