• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Crafting Recipes - Master List

• Thread starter Deleted User - 3932582
  • Start date

Deleted User - 3932582

For people who see an outdated version - I don't think it is on my end. I have tried it on several devices, including mobile and several different connections (so different ISPs etc). I can see the updated version. So something is keeping the outdated version on your end (probably upstream if you've done forced refresh already). You will just have to wait for changes to propagate.

In the meantime, here are the only items that still show up as unconfirmed:

q11.PNG

Crow Last Elf

I believe recipes like the frozen unicorn and forest igloo are seasonal...I created them this winter and have been looking to upgrade them but haven't seen them recently.

Deleted User - 3932582

Also, I think it was announced in Beta that the observatory (magic dome) was to be taken out of the crafting rotation.

Here is the link.
I was almost 100% that this one is out as I haven't seen it for ages. But it's good to have a confirmation. Interesting that I don't see any mention of that in live release notes. Regardless, it is updated now.

Deleted User - 3932582

I believe recipes like the frozen unicorn and forest igloo are seasonal...I created them this winter and have been looking to upgrade them but haven't seen them recently.
Hm, that is possible. Do you know when was the last time you crafted these (approximately)?

Also, anyone else wants to chime in if you've seen Frozen Unicorn and/or Igloo recently (or perhaps in winter)?

Crow Last Elf

I crafted frozen unicorn and forest igloo in November. I remember seeing candy cane unicorn during November/December (I wondered why the Winter event would have the candy cane unicorn as a DP when it was craftable in MA).

When I started to look to upgrade frozen unicorn, candy cane unicorn, and forest igloo in February, I never saw them.

Deleted User - 3932582

I crafted frozen unicorn and forest igloo in November. I remember seeing candy cane unicorn during November/December (I wondered why the Winter event would have the candy cane unicorn as a DP when it was craftable in MA).

When I started to look to upgrade frozen unicorn, candy cane unicorn, and forest igloo in February, I never saw them.
I think you're onto something here. Pretty much all the remaining culture buildings are Winter-themed. I am almost certain that I've see Frozen Purple Flame not a long time ago, as well as both remaining unicorns. So it might be that all of these are indeed seasonal, or more specifically winter-y.

Let's see if anyone else chimes in on that. I may introduce a separate status category for these items (unfortunately, we won't be able to really confirm this for more than half a year...)

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
@MinMax Gamer just looking at the list again and at those Supply Windfalls and realized something. You have just have a typo on those three because like I said before, I have never seen any offering two per crafting, but I have seen them several times offering one per crafting. And you do not have the one per crafting version on your list at all for those three.

Deleted User - 3932582

@MinMax Gamer just looking at the list again and at those Supply Windfalls and realized something. You have just have a typo on those three because like I said before, I have never seen any offering two per crafting, but I have seen them several times offering one per crafting. And you do not have the one per crafting version on your list at all for those three.
No, no typo here ;) What you're referring to are #105, 106 and 107. Those certainly do pop up often.

It's entirely possible that #13, 15 and 17 are inactive. I can't say I remember seeing them, but then again I don't really check the amounts on these instants, just percentages.

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
No, no typo here ;) What you're referring to are #105, 106 and 107. Those certainly do pop up often.

It's entirely possible that #13, 15 and 17 are inactive. I can't say I remember seeing them, but then again I don't really check the amounts on these instants, just percentages.

I see them hiding way down there now. How come you do not group the same type together? Or is this list just the order they are listed in the data files?

Crow Last Elf

I think you're onto something here. Pretty much all the remaining culture buildings are Winter-themed. I am almost certain that I've see Frozen Purple Flame not a long time ago, as well as both remaining unicorns. So it might be that all of these are indeed seasonal, or more specifically winter-y.

Let's see if anyone else chimes in on that.

I can't be the only one looking for unicorns in the MA ;)

Deleted User - 4646370

For people who see an outdated version - I don't think it is on my end. I have tried it on several devices, including mobile and several different connections (so different ISPs etc). I can see the updated version. So something is keeping the outdated version on your end (probably upstream if you've done forced refresh already). You will just have to wait for changes to propagate.

In the meantime, here are the only items that still show up as unconfirmed:

View attachment 7382
Elvengems claims #105, 106, 107 replaced #13, 15, 17. So you can turn #13, 15, 17 to not active.
I did a statistic between March 2 and March 16, noting all what I get in the 2 worlds I'm playing.
During these two weeks I got #60 twice and #113 five times, but didn't get any other one listed above as "?".
However, I crafted some of the winter-themed recipes in December (or maybe January). So I think as @Crow Last Elf they are seasonal.

Note : The statistic above was aimed at determining whether or not all recipes have the same probability, and it turned out they haven't (it has been then confirmed by French Community Manager on March 16.
I saw @MinMax Gamer said in another thread he thought all recipes have the same probability (what is actually wrong), so maybe we can try to estimate probabilities...
Thanks @MinMax Gamer for confirmation of #12, #74, and #76 (the 3 confirmed ones I didn't get between March 2 and March 16).

Last edited by a moderator:

KarlD

Isn't it improper to say that a certain spell is "in the rotation"? Being in a rotation implies that I will see all the recipes at as long as I don't skip any offers. However, if I'm not mistaken, what we have is a pool of recipes from which spells are chosen randomly. Although it won't offer the same recipe in a group of 5 recipes, it most certainly will sometimes offer the same recipe in 2 successive groups of recipes. With a pool of recipes you can quite possibly go an entire month without being offered a single pet food or military boost building. But in a rotation I should see every recipe at least once in a week.

Pheryll

Set Designer
Note : The statistic above was aimed at determining whether or not all recipes have the same probability, and it turned out they haven't (it has been then confirmed by French Community Manager on March 16.

Could you link to this?