• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Cross Trades are nightmares for people!

Trade Needs. Please vote below if you feel that the Trader window needs to have additional filters

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

edeba

There is definitely a problem in the game with the cost of upgrading compared to what's coming in. Try and correct by building more and your increased demand is huge trying to get them upgraded. The production was also extremely low compared to what was needed. I just did the final upgrades on marble and these upgrades weren't anything like at the lower levels where it was so hard to get the upgrades done. It sucked up what I was producing, but I was producing enough. At the lower level I was lucky enough to have cross trades accepted but even after upgrading supply still sucked.

I can't speak for anyone else, only myself. Keep in mind, it will vary depending on someone's rank and how many goods they produce, if they feel it's a problem or not. That said, if I see a trade, like your example, from a newer player, I will pick it up purely to help them, because it does not help me (keep in mind, I'm currently rank 278). Plus I take it off the market to help other new players that might be struggling and not understand what cross-tier is all about.

It also depends which direction you're trading. If someone is offering 1000 tier 1 and requesting 250 tier 2, people are more likely to pick up those trades. These type scenarios are not usually problems for anyone.

When cross-tier trading becomes an irritant for some players, is when a person is asking 10,000 steel and offering 2500 crystal (for example). The reason they typically, but not always, do this is because they want to use land for tier 2 and 3 goods (higher ranking, valued, and producing buildings) and less land for tier 1, so they rely on other players to use their land for tier 1 to help out the higher ranked members. Personally, it feels to me like it's using other members.

Deleted User - 1580260

How about a filter that lets you get rid of 1 star trades ?

DeletedUser6335

I'd like a Filter that shows only Trades outside of my FS...lols. I do my FS trades and then try to do "outside" trades to get anything I'm needing or see if I can get trades on items FS folks need that I'm low on...still seeing the FS trades in there slows me down, lols.