• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Currently Recruiting!

DeletedUser6682

Hey there! We are recruiting several players at this time. We had to rebuild our fellowship after being left behind by our previous Archmage with no notice (GRR) So we're looking to do it right! :D

We are currently seeking players boosted in Crystal and Elixir. If you have steel as your tier 1 we def need that combo!

-We don't require any score minimum.
-We do require visits but only 3x a week. (more is gladly welcomed as most of us do visits daily)
-Actively participate in growing your city and helping the fellowship with trades and participating in tournies.
-We ask that you produce on your boosted goods
-We like to chat but obviously you don't have to :)
-We have some very knowledgeable players and like to have fun, we actively help with ancient wonders and have donations schedules as well.

Please reach out to me here or send me a message or to any of my mages. We like to consider our leadership style like the knights of the round table where we all participate in making decisions and changes :)
Happy Gaming!:)