• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Diamonds

DeletedUser6857

I have only used diamonds for 3 things. None of them are required. I bought my diamonds when they were offered with a "free" builder. So I got a 3rd builder that way. I also upgraded my Magic Academy (this is the only way to upgrade beyond lvl 2). Making more spells faster can speed up some event quests but it's not required, many people finish the quests without the upgrade. And then when I was a bit impatient I bought a premium expansion. None of these things is required but they sped up some parts of the game.

DeletedUser15798

I play Forge of Empires...a lot. and there are some things you can not obtain without Diamonds.
I just started Elvenar and have been reading Forums and everything else I can find on upgrading the Builders Huts. I am patient, and if I can get an upgrade without diamonds, I can wait. But...if there is no way to upgrade without Diamonds. Then I will purchase required diamonds. Now, please : Is there a way to upgrade without diamonds for the Builders? Thanks

SoggyShorts

Mathematician par Excellence
No, there is not.
You do get 400 diamonds for free every chapter starting with chapter 6, but I'm guessing you don't want to wait for that.

DeletedUser15798

Thanks SoggyShorts. I can wait, I just wanted to know for sure.

BTW, is there a box of Avatars for this game, or do we have to create and upload to get something else? Thanks again.

I also got back the answer from Support.
"2 builders are provided by free to every player.

It is quite possible to progress and play the game with only 2 builders, and it is not required to have more than 2. Some players do like to play faster, however, and so the option has been added to be able to purchase additional builders if this is so desired.

Purchasing builders with premium is the only way to obtain more than 2."

SoggyShorts

Mathematician par Excellence
Indeed, I am in the final chapter, and still just have 2 builders.

New avatars for the game are unlocked by advancing to a new chapter, or buildings certain wonders.
Avatars for the forum must be uploaded by you.

bkbajb

I have never purchased diamonds and I am fairly advanced in the Arendyll world. There is always a non diamond option of how to get through things. It just takes a LOT longer! lol But as long as you have patience, you don't need the diamonds. (They do get you some pretty cool things though!!)

I have never purchased any diamonds and I am halfway through the Orc chapter in both of my cities. Sure it takes longer but what is the rush? Maybe I just enjoy playing the game and do not have the need to rush through it.