• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Didn't get service credits from Workshop inKhelonaar

DeletedUser

Game world: Khelonar
Browser + version: Torch 45.0.0.10802
Flash Player version: __
Operating System: Windows 7
Screen resolution: 1600 x 900
Account name: JeanG
Humans or Elves: _Elves_

Reproducibility: _1_/5 (1/5 = happened once; 2/5 = happens randomly; 3/5 = happens sometimes; 4/5 = happens often, but not always; 5/5 = happens always) Only occurrence so far on Jan. 31, 2016

Quest title: _n/a_ (if applicable)

Current situation:
_On January 31 on my first visit in the morning after nine hours none of my workshops gave me the service credits for this harvest which didn't let me progress with the game. Harvest after that and in other worlds worked._
__

Expected situation: I'd like to get my lost service credits for that harvest as I am continually fighting to get enough service credits in that world
__

DeletedUser1603

Thank you for reporting this issue. What do you mean with "which didn't let me progress with the game"? Did you get an internal error or anything?

Also, are more players experiencing these issues?

DeletedUser61

Did you check to see if your Main Hall was at maximum capacity?

You can only collect a limited number of Coins and/or Supplies, depending on the level of your Main Hall, and that limit would match your symptoms.

DeletedUser1603

Due to lack of response and not being able to reproduce this issue ourselves, I will now archive this thread. :)