• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Easter Event Guide: The Phoenix Eggs Spoiler

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
I'm about half way through dwarves, and my fourth star in the provinces offers the following runes: 2, 2, 2, 3, 3, 3, 4, 4, 4, 4. That's 31 for the fourth star in the tournament. It might take a few days of waiting for the next tournament, but I don't think mid-tier players will have much trouble, and low tier players will be able to do more provinces more easily. I'm not sure how it will affect people past dwarves.

DeletedUser4778

All quests now in and verified to the best I can. Good luck with the event, everyone!

I'm about half way through dwarves, and my fourth star in the provinces offers the following runes: 2, 2, 2, 3, 3, 3, 4, 4, 4, 4. That's 31 for the fourth star in the tournament, but I don't think mid-tier players will have much trouble, and low tier players will be able to do more provinces more easily. I'm not sure how it will affect people past dwarves.

Are you talking about relics or runes? I'm talking about relics but you mention runes although it looks like you're actually talking about relics. In the old system, I wouldn't have to wait until the 4th star or have to complete that many provinces to get the # of relics I need. The first day of the tourney with only 4-5 provinces would have granted me 16 relics but now I will need to do 9 provinces which I am not willing to do due to the costs which have more than doubled. I'm also more worried about people in earlier chapters than those in later chapters because the # of relics involved will mean a huge cost in resources, quite possibly beyond the ability of an early chapter city to produce especially since the quests ask for a total of 68 relics, not to mention buying KP or solving encounters.

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
I did mean relics, my apologies. I don't have any more numbers to offer, but so far I've done 10 provinces to level 5 at what seems to me to be a lower cost than doing 6 to level 5 would have previously. I feel like I've gotten lots of relics.

DeletedUser4778

Updated to Day 11. Will work on updating the other sheets to include Sorcerers & Dragons now that my archmage is in the new chapter.

DeletedUser6656

Hi, I was curious what happens if you get through all of these quests with many more days to go? It seems like I probably wouldn't have enough crystals for all of the 3 building rewards when I'm done with all of these. Do the quests restart or are you done with everything besides the daily quests at that point?

DeletedUser3297

You will only have the Episodic quests to look forward to. If you do finish all the quests, you will have a 98% chance at getting the seond grand proze. The third one is only reachable with diamonds. But a Phoenix Cult is about the same as the third grand prize.

DeletedUser6335

I think the Daily Quests and Egg Drops continue until the Event ends...but I'm not 100% sure.

DeletedUser4778

@trojax and @Maradoranderwyn After you finish the main quests, there are still the daily quests and egg crashes that will continue until the event ends. While the Phoenix Cult gives more population than the third grand prize, its efficiency is lower since it gives less culture. However, the 3rd grand prize is not obtainable unless you are super-duper amazingly lucky or a diamond spender. Also, I prioritize population more than culture since it's harder and longer to obtain. It's up to your priorities and preferences.

DeletedUser6919

Also, I prioritize population more than culture since it's harder and longer to obtain. It's up to your priorities and preferences.
as i do my neighbor rounds i noted a city with minimal culture, i kept looking for culture bldg and their were very few...yet a higher point city..as a noob this phenomena has giving me another facet in the diamond to look through....i think the phoenix cult is what i want, hopefully 2. if i don't have space now i will later. and I'm looking forward to event buildings that allow me to sell older bldg. hopefully the empty prize days somewhere a father tree will show up..my hopes...any ? i have saved up about 11 big eggs on both worlds and may not use any until the cult on day 17. want nothing after that is shown...i do like the rise of the phoenix grand prize. saw it in a higher players city and liked it a lot. so... if I'm lucky and spend a small number of eggs on cults the essence is there for more eggs, maybe at end of event we can use unspent essence on eggs for gandprize ?

DeletedUser7002

You will only have the Episodic quests to look forward to. If you do finish all the quests, you will have a 98% chance at getting the seond grand proze. The third one is only reachable with diamonds. But a Phoenix Cult is about the same as the third grand prize.
I am fairly new here but I thought each person be it with diamonds or not had the chance to get to play the games no matter what? So now I should NOT work so hard to get the 3rd Grand Prize because I don't want to use diamonds? Then why have it as the grand prize? I saw the pic of it and I think it is awesome to see and the rewards are wonderful, now I am a little angry and not sure I should keep working so hard to get there.

DeletedUser6335

Sucks that the odds I usually had for the 50 Egg was 17%, but today for the Sculpture I notice it has dropped to 7% :(

DeletedUser6335

Go-go gadget eyes...seeing what I wanted to see to win the others LMBO.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser4778

I am fairly new here but I thought each person be it with diamonds or not had the chance to get to play the games no matter what? So now I should NOT work so hard to get the 3rd Grand Prize because I don't want to use diamonds? Then why have it as the grand prize? I saw the pic of it and I think it is awesome to see and the rewards are wonderful, now I am a little angry and not sure I should keep working so hard to get there.
You can still work hard even though you won't get the 3rd Grand Prize unless you're lotto lucky or spend diamonds due to the non-building rewards such as KPs, relics, runes, and spells.

DeletedUser4778

All quests and rewards now confirmed. Everything has been downhill for me after the Glossy Gardens. I didn't get an Orc Nest today which I didn't expect anyway since I had enough sky essence for only 1 try. I hope everyone got at least something they wanted. Now that Soggy is back from vacay, I will no longer be creating event spoilers and will focus on other things that I would like to add to the Elvenar Entropy spreadsheets.

DeletedUser4778

It's very efficient but I no longer want pure culture buildings since mana will be my main concern after I'm done with orcs which means I may actually have a culture bonus for the first time in I don't recall how long. Actually, after the second appearance of the Rainbow Unicorn, I don't want any of the prizes anymore since I will never get to place them and would prefer runes or KPs.