• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Elvenar mobile

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser7686

In lieu of the mobile app, I have been testing the Puffin Browser for Android, but it is wholly unsatisfactory for Elvenar.

Barely better than nothing.

DeletedUser11891

When the app is released, players will be able to access existing cities that they have using it :)
OH THANK YOU, THANK YOU SO MUCH, I HAD TO GO OUT OF TOWN FOR A WEEK AND WENT INTO WITHDRAWALS FROM MY GAMES!!! I LOVE ELVENAR, IT'S GREAT!
YOU ALL ARE DOING SUPER THINGS, DON'T LET THE WHINNER BABIES OR THE COMPAINERS GET YOU DOWN, SOME PEOPLE JUST DON'T KNOW WHEN TO BE GRATEFUL FOR A GOOD THING, WHICH THESE GAMES ARE A GREAT THING.
BYENOW, DONREE

DeletedUser11935

The world map/fellowship needs a "visit all" function that will automatically bring up all the cities one after the other so you can visit with ease.

SoulsSilhouette

Buddy Fan Club member
If you could make visiting less cumbersome that would be great. Since you are taking away the real benefit from the Crystal Lighthouse/Bell Spire, making it a scroll like it is for FoE, would be nice for both neighbors and fellowships. In addition, allowing each user to put their preference order into their settings so when you are visiting, like in FoE, the preferred help is given in the order that the city owner specified. This would be a great feature for both mobile and browser, since I will use both.

Piper870

What is it you dislike about Puffin for android? I prefer it over my computer for playing. The only issue I have with it is with the typing. Needless to say I am excited about the app as well though and would love to hear an update on it!

DeletedUser2870

In lieu of the mobile app, I have been testing the Puffin Browser for Android, but it is wholly unsatisfactory for Elvenar.

Barely better than nothing.

I dont see how you mean that? I've been using Puffin on my phone and tablet for over a year. The only thing that's rather awkward is hunting for the chests/nuts because of the lot of scrolling. And visits take a long time for the same reason.
But the general managing of the city is WAAAAAAY better.
In fact, on a new tablet, puffin is much faster than my regular desktop

DeletedUser2870

This might be the issue. My three-year-old Samsung tablet won't even open elvenar with the puffin browser. It just crashes.

I doubt that. On both my cellphones it works like a charm (puffin that is). And my phones are a Samsung Galaxy S3 and a Galaxy4.
It even worked on my S2.
What I meant is that on a one year old ipad-mini Puffin is faster than the game is on my 3 year old desktop running windows7 and either opera, chrome or firefox. And that desktop has a reasonable power behind it CPU-wise and memory-wise

Last edited by a moderator:

Piper870

When you log in and are in the city, in the top right corner is the settings. Scroll down and click theater

DeletedUser2870

yes, that took me a while to figure out too.
Best put it in theater mode, as you should becable to scroll, but with the mouse option it will definitely work and will work in regular mode as well. Either way, you should be able to select the mouse option. There is an option button on the top right offering several actions, but the newer version may show a direct shortcut to the mouse on the bottom of the screen.
Mouse option will give you a trackpad on your screen. You can move the trackpad itself to any part of your screen. Press anywhere on the trackpad and keep pressing for a sec (till the mouse symbol changes), then you can slide your finger over the trackpad to scroll your city.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser7686

Perhaps I need more experience, but I find it clunky to navigate, and way too easy to accidentally click on the wrong building.

How does one "hover" over a building to see what is ready to collect without actually collecting it?

I find fights are nigh impossible, often clicking on the wrong hex.

Status
Not open for further replies.