• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Every time go back to province

DeletedUser1273

The Battle of Elvenar is depends on two things one Unit and Map.As the game progresses the battle becomes more strategic and more difficult to defeat. And placing of Unit in a best sequences order becomes more important to defeat a very large army. Because One Squad is takes in 3-4+ hours to generate. So every squad becomes important to save. I have some suggestion to improve your battle is as given below.
1. Restart the battle with Same squad without go back to province,
Pros: I check the map whether this map is good or not eg.if I want to see first step of AI because battle is totally depends upon Unit and Map. Even Treant II (9)x5 can defeat Orc (170)x8 without losing single unit. If map is according to Treant.

. Place a different squads unit in a same sector without go back to province.
If want to place 2 sword dancer and 3 archer but when i saw the map its very helpful for sword dancer so I surrender this battle and place 4 sword dancer and 1 archer without go back to province.
The battle is good but every time I have to go back to Province and see what sector I choose before and then I place squad and then go for a battle. Its very time consuming.
Hope you will consider my suggestion.

DeletedUser1334

The Battle of Elvenar is depends on two things one Unit and Map.As the game progresses the battle becomes more strategic and more difficult to defeat. And placing of Unit in a best sequences order becomes more important to defeat a very large army. Because One Squad is takes in 3-4+ hours to generate. So every squad becomes important to save. I have some suggestion to improve your battle is as given below.
1. Restart the battle with Same squad without go back to province,
Pros: I check the map whether this map is good or not eg.if I want to see first step of AI because battle is totally depends upon Unit and Map. Even Treant II (9)x5 can defeat Orc (170)x8 without losing single unit. If map is according to Treant.

. Place a different squads unit in a same sector without go back to province.
If want to place 2 sword dancer and 3 archer but when i saw the map its very helpful for sword dancer so I surrender this battle and place 4 sword dancer and 1 archer without go back to province.
The battle is good but every time I have to go back to Province and see what sector I choose before and then I place squad and then go for a battle. Its very time consuming.
Hope you will consider my suggestion.

DeletedUser1334

once you learn your units capabilities, war is easy. terrain is a factor, slow moving targets and range units with obstacles. when I have deployed and the terrain is open ...I freeze all units and move ranged units behind the more power ones. loss is expected and troops and gold needed for exploration. be nice if you can get some xtra loot drops to assist your conquests. an example the ability to have random province open with battles as well as the acquiring xtra boosts for relics you are not producing, I only produce goods I have boosts in