• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Failed fellowship adventure event -

Do you think a game prize apology is in order considering the major screw up of the failed FA event?

• Yes

Votes: 29 43.3%
  • No

Votes: 38 56.7%

• Total voters

DeletedUser495

pssst.... this fall event is almost over... any rumblings about fs adventures rebooting?? :)

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
There's a halloween event coming in a few days (that will run for two weeks, I think) I expect the FS adventure will run after that for at least on cycle. That is all guesswork on my part.

DeletedUser

There's a halloween event coming in a few days

And unless you're desperate to have those buildings, you may be better off not participating.
1 KP as a reward for brewing beverages 97 times?
Nah, I'm good. I'd rather take the time and prepare for the Winter Event. ;)

samidodamage

Buddy Fan Club member
There's a halloween event coming in a few days (that will run for two weeks, I think) I expect the FS adventure will run after that for at least on cycle. That is all guesswork on my part.
Pretty solid guesswork if you ask me. The release notes for the game update coming later this week include some improvements/fixes for the FS adventure. Leads me to believe your estimate is awfully close.