• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser9601

Hi, with mostly mobile players, this is probably going to be a non-starter for my Fellowship. But those few of us who are capable of joining in are wondering what the rewards are? Are there any interim rewards, like in tournaments, or are we only working towards the end waypoint and a handful of KP?
3 sets of rewards, and you only get them if you complete a waypoint from start to finish.
Stage 1 - 18 KP (lol)
Stage 2 - 37 KP (lolz)
Stage 3 - 20-hour and 14-hour instant, and nice pop/cult building
But, no matter how far your FS gets, we all get the reward of early onset carpal tunnel syndrome!

DeletedUser14866

HA! thank you.
Well, that makes the decision easy. So, overall, is it safe to say the Adventures are really only meaningful for powerful Fellowships with a bunch of active members and an accountant to run the spreadsheet? With "glory" being the main reward?

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
HA! thank you.
Well, that makes the decision easy. So, overall, is it safe to say the Adventures are really only meaningful for powerful Fellowships with a bunch of active members and an accountant to run the spreadsheet? With "glory" being the main reward?
I'm not a fan of the FA, but they're not terrible prizes for mostly doing stuff we'd do anyway.

It depends what you mean by powerful fellowships. A large, active fellowship is a big factor, but how much space and time you can afford to devote to making supplies and goods is way more important than how "powerful" the players are. A mid-level city with 50 workshops (because they are between guest races) makes most of the badges a lot faster than a high level city with only 10 workshops.

DeletedUser14866

thanks, Ashrem. Yes, by "powerful" I mean large, active, with full-version players who are actually capable of doing a tournament or adventure. Something most of us sad-sack Archmages can only dream of. ;-)

DeletedUser9601

HA! thank you.
Getting through the end of Path 3 is definitely worth it, and plenty of mid-sized fellowships get there. There's really 2 types of fellowships that can get there:
1. The "powerful" fellowships that can basically brute force it.
2. The smaller fellowship that can work cooperatively.
For #2, you don't need a spreadsheet, but you may need your members to pay attention and be thoughtful. If you are going Blue path, for instance, it means members not wasting badges on Green or Orange paths.

DeletedUser7804

Hiya, I cannot seem to access the badges for the AW, training troops or the sack of coins badge. What am I doing wrong? This is across all 6 worlds so I would love the help. Thanks in bunches

DeletedUser3507

Ridiculous lol
Screenshot_40.png

Last edited by a moderator:

hvariidh gwendrot

HA! thank you.
there's me and 2 others here doing this adventure (1 is only 2 days in the game) and we'll get at least 1 of the chest easy, and probs 2 of them..these are way better than tournaments because all the goods and supplies you make can
be used on your city..and thanks inno for the across the board speed ups for goods

DeletedUser10613

Personally, I don't care for the FA. The same FS will always win because their players have money to buy diamonds. Most of the mid-size FS can't afford to do that. So the FA is tilted in favor of the money spenders.

tincture

than tournaments because all the goods and supplies you make can
be used on your city.
Right, all those awful KP and Runes and Enchantments and Broken Shards from the tournament can't be used on anything. And most people build level 1 versions of factories and workshops for the adventures, so they're not really pulling in a lot of extra goods and supplies, just the amount they would have made to begin with...

hvariidh gwendrot

Right, all those awful KP and Runes and Enchantments and Broken Shards from the tournament can't be used on anything. And most people build level 1 versions of factories and workshops for the adventures, so they're not really pulling in a lot of extra goods and supplies, just the amount they would have made to begin with...
true dat i was just saying about all the supplies and goods.. i am using the tournament to get a few items for the adventure.. the kp from those goes to my aw, and i am trying to slow down on clearing provinces so i don't orc myself, so ok tournaments good too :D

Laochra

Are there any interim rewards, like in tournaments, or are we only working towards the end waypoint and a handful of KP?
The Stage 1 & 2 prizes are 3 Ancient Wonder KP. You have to capture the flag to get win the prize.

DeletedUser8754

some feedback:
> cycling through the quests has definitely improved compared to the first FA, but still needs improvement (eg. dropdown menu, being able to do the same quest again etc.)
> faster production factory boost at the start of the FA is a really, really nice touch. thanks for that! (just wish we'd gotten a heads up about that one ;))
> still don't like the amount of wand/potion/hat badges you need to deposit in the last stage. takes way too long to produce enchantments (and im all out of time reduction boosts) would like to see a nice mix of wand/potion/hat badges and society/guard/coin badges (the last ones not being included in this FA im aware) (also am aware you can gain enchantments during the tournaments, but im not prepared to fight for the current tournament cause i usually only fight/negotiate when my boost tournament is up) (also my FS has a lot of low level players who wont be able to help a lot with these badges)
> still find the stage rewards mediocre. stage 1 and 2 should include 2 rewards that can help you during the next stages (time reduction boosters, not just 1 but like 5 or something) and one other reward~

don't think i have anything else to add (for now)

muffy.

Chef - Scroll-Keeper - Chandelier Swinger - EAA
Im sorry but I am way confused. I have been out for a week. Before I left the FA that was going to start according to the Gems page was going to be like the one we had in January...thats the spreadsheet I sent to my peeps. Is this new one in lieu of that ? or is there 2 going? And I am also confused about the part that says " complete all your Fellowship transactions (joining/leaving) before the event starts. If not, you could forfeit your prizes and/or progress in this round. " Can someone help me ?

muffy.

Chef - Scroll-Keeper - Chandelier Swinger - EAA
HA! thank you.

:cool:Yep...that'd be one like mine :p cept theres no accountant o_O hmmmm that is a nice thought ~ LOL

DeletedUser3507

The above picture I posted is real lol just a major bug in this FA

Status
Not open for further replies.