• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

SoggyShorts

Mathematician par Excellence
hmmm welp always something .. any chance they would make it an extra credit event item to win during an event vs 10 chests ? i'm sure this isn't the right thread to ask that but i'm already here lol
All we know so far is that blueprints will be turned into "Restoration Spells", and we are pretty sure that the 10th chest will still give them. Beyond that, anything is possible.

DeletedUser

overall, pleasant, personally wish there was more space between events and FA's. And definaley another row of property. Elemental buildings take alot of space. would prefer to focus on AW's instead of another chapter.
-thanks- P

DeletedUser

how?
how do you bild them in your barraks
click on your barracks or other "troop" buildings click on which type of troop you want to build, fill all spaces with the type of troop you want. try to keep each of the buildings filled with various troops without collecting until the quest asks for them, Then in 3 clicks you have completed that quest. Hope this helps

DeletedUser17440

How to finish " Vis Mortis". The campus only goes to 750. The quest requires 1000.

DeletedUser15835

I had high hopes but it seems like i wont be able to complete this quest . time is running out , if the quest they send me on takes a day when actually a day is two or so days .

DeletedUser7527

i really loved this event finished it early on all 3 of my cityies and had a real fun time doing it way to go elvenar team you madea fun quest to do this time

samidodamage

Buddy Fan Club member
I had high hopes but it seems like i wont be able to complete this quest . time is running out , if the quest they send me on takes a day when actually a day is two or so days .
I'm sorry. It looks like you're fairly new; have you found the Elvenar Gems of Knowledge site yet? It has loads of helpful info and tips, but also provides quest lists in advance from the beta server. That enables you to start productions early and just wait to collect until the quest comes up. It saves a bunch of time for those '1 day' production quests. It also helps to know a 'train units' quest is coming up, so you can wait to collect your troops until after you get the quest. It may not help you much for this one with so little time left, but the one for this event is at:
https://www.gamersgemsofknowledge.com/walpurgis-quests
Poke around the site while you're there, it's got lots of useful information.

DeletedUser8187

I'm sitting on the last quest. I have 1 tech and the chest to complete to get to the next chapter. Hoping I can get them done in time to get the higher valued prize.

DeletedUser3622

This story event is fine, other than the fact that it is completely biased against players who do not play the combat side of this game. As I have not invested in much of the battle side of this game, training a mere 1000 units takes almost a day and a half. That's almost the entire quest period just for the unit training quests alone. I've already burned through a bunch of 14-hour boosts just to keep up and have a chance of finishing the story, which should not be a requirement in any event. Please consider ALL of your players in the future, not just those who do combat, when designing quests for your events.

DeletedUser8525

i have finished this quest and earned the prize and it is running on my world fine some of the quests to get to the 48th were a bit much but most were easy and doable thanks

Deleted User - 976657

This quest started off nicely, but really bogged down on the recruiting of troops. If one does not care for the fighting of the element of the game (I find it absolutely horrible) then one probably does not have the resources to build up troops very quickly. That being the case, every time I've been asked to build up troops, I have lost tons of time on the Walpurgis Quest. It's pretty frustrating to have so many quests in this game that I've never been able to finish.

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
This quest started off nicely, but really bogged down on the recruiting of troops. If one does not care for the fighting of the element of the game (I find it absolutely horrible) then one probably does not have the resources to build up troops very quickly. That being the case, every time I've been asked to build up troops, I have lost tons of time on the Walpurgis Quest. It's pretty frustrating to have so many quests in this game that I've never been able to finish.
What can help, if you have any free space or low level buildings you can remove (even if only temporarily), is to throw down as many level 1 barracks as you can, since that will let you queue more troops to run when away, or overnight. They're fast, and cheap, so you can tear them down again once the queue is full. They don't train any fast, but it lets the queue run all night.

Attachments

• upload_2018-4-30_13-8-8.png
    upload_2018-4-30_13-8-8.png
    419.6 KB · Views: 75

Willowynn

I just started playing about a year ago, but I have to say this has been my favorite event since then. Not only was it relatively low stress, but the writing was good! Forgive me, but much of the quest writing in the past has, in my opinion, which is free and you get what you pay for, been trite and rather annoying.

*TL, DR: Thank you for this moderately low stress event and the amusing quests!*

Willowynn

I just started playing about a year ago, but I have to say this has been my favorite event since then. Not only was it relatively low stress, but the writing was good! Forgive me, but much of the quest writing in the past has, in my opinion, which is free and you get what you pay for, been trite and rather annoying.

*TL, DR: Thank you for this moderately low stress event and the amusing quests!*

Oh, and forgot to say...giving rewards early and midway through the quest was very encouraging! Not only for myself but for my much smaller FS members. Kudos! Please keep this in mind and do it again!

DeletedUser7684

Dear Humans and Elves,

As you have seen, the Walpurgis Night quest line has been active on our server for almost a whole day. Do you have any feedback regarding this event so far? We would love to hear it!

Kind regards,
Your Elvenar Team
this 1 sucks as bad as all the others i have never ben able to finish 1. this time i got as far as 23 and impossible to go any further just 1ce could yall make 1 i can freaking do this is getting OLD

SoggyShorts

Mathematician par Excellence
this 1 sucks as bad as all the others i have never ben able to finish 1. this time i got as far as 23 and impossible to go any further just 1ce could yall make 1 i can freaking do this is getting OLD
How often are you playing?
Did you check the spoilers list at www.tinyurl.com/walpevent ?
This was the easiest event since the introduction of events, if you are having trouble, why not ask for help on the forums instead of just saying "This sucks"?

Also your FS has 12 members, 8 of whom are inactive... might want to look for something better so that you don't have to run a terribly inefficient non-boosted build.

DeletedUser3622

What can help, if you have any free space or low level buildings you can remove (even if only temporarily), is to throw down as many level 1 barracks as you can, since that will let you queue more troops to run when away, or overnight. They're fast, and cheap, so you can tear them down again once the queue is full. They don't train any fast, but it lets the queue run all night.

I did this plus got them all leveled up to max 2x2, but only increased my training by maybe 25 at a time. This is an increase of 100 per day. When you need over 3000 troops for one quest, this is barely a drop in the bucket. Sorry, the troop training quests either need to be toned down or given an alternate option for non-fighters. It really grinds the whole thing to a crawl.

Valtitude

Tonight is Walpurgis Night
April 30th

The following are the lyrics for the middle piece in the YouTube recording. It's a traditional folk song that is usually sung along with two or three more songs by high school and college choirs.
The melodies are attributed to Johannes Brahms.

The Fiddler

There once was a fiddler from Frankfurt-am-Main.
His back had a hump, but his fiddling was fine.
On the way to his house he crossed the square,
He crossed the square.
A crowd of lovely ladies was gathering there.

"You poor hunched back fiddler come play us a tune!
We promise to grant you a worthiest boon!
Play a polka or waltz so gay and bright
So gay and bright
For we are celebrating Walpurgis tonight!"

The fiddler began how his fiddle did sing!
The ladies went dancing around in a ring.
When the fiddle had played it's final chord,
It's final chord
One lady said "Oh fiddler, come claim your reward!"

She tapped on his shoulder and counted to ten.
The fiddler stood slender and tall once again.
"Oh, I'll fiddle no more!" cried he with glee,
Cried he with glee.
"For now the pretty maidens will go dancing with me!"

Last edited:

Deleted User - 976657

Thank you, Ashrem. I'll see if I can make that work. It may be too late, though.