• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Feedback - Whispers of the Soul

Henroo

Oh Wise One
It looks like the light packages have been reduced again. Did anybody in Beta try a strategy of buying single candles? I know this idea was tried when the Misty Forest first came out and that it was concluded that packages were better than only buying single candles. However, I am wondering if this is still true now that the packages have been nerfed.

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
It looks like the light packages have been reduced again. Did anybody in Beta try a strategy of buying single candles? I know this idea was tried when the Misty Forest first came out and that it was concluded that packages were better than only buying single candles. However, I am wondering if this is still true now that the packages have been nerfed.

I finished at 327 cats on Beta, so there is plenty of currency to buy the lights. I tried to buy an equal number number of the 100 and 150 packages until I reached 260 and then I cared less what exactly I spent the currency on.

Lelanya

Scroll-Keeper, Keys to the Gems
I too used the packages and beat Enevhar by one, I got 328 friendly felines.

BrinDarby

I'm also buying equal qtys 100 & 150 since there
isn't a huge pkg like the 420 one, like in past events.

I just burned thru 1250 currency, and got an average of
53 GP pts across 4 worlds, yet 1 of them :mad: didn't get
a Wrath Unicorn.

edit: after another 500 currency each, I barely got 1,
just 1 Wraith Unicorn in the world I was missing.

Last edited:

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
Since I have seen the prizes from the Beta version, there was no one day I felt like holding out for, so I spent all my ingredients last night and used up all the lights they bought, plus all the free ones found on the board, and am at 190 cats already. I do buy the Royal Pass for each event, as I do not have much to spend diamonds on in chapter 21, and one of the grand prizes from that is always an extra 250 event currency, so that helps get me further in each event.

BrinDarby

its too quiet around here.....
So with full set + evolves, @ a footprint of 8x4
it seems slightly less than (2) ToTs would be.
Because its a combo, missing that last artifact
is less than missing 1 of the set pieces.

Its an ok set, it might be worth placing.

BrinDarby

1698539226544.png

And back to usuall shananagans .....
Tourn ended 4 hrs ago, and Spire won't start till
tomorrow @ 11am. Its like the devs hear us, see
the problem, and say " :D and we'll do it again too "
( yes, I'm into the locked tasks )

Last edited:

Lelanya

Lol and it's Saturday night. The Devs are young, and likely drinkers, if the free beer policy means anything. So it makes sense to them, that you would be out with friends tonight, and ready to climb the Spire tomorrow. *shrug*

BrinDarby

have any beta players noticed any nerfs in live event ?
I keep doing the math, and it don't add up to 260,
let alone the 328 Lelanya or Enevhar got on beta.... lolol.

How's everyone doing so far ?
Ive got 2k currency, and ~115 gp pts, and am "locked".

Lelanya

I have not pushed hard as yet. I did save up my :diamond:on Beta and bought the Royal Prize Pass.

I should remind you of the strategy we worked out a couple of years ago:
Always move forward
Only solve for Friendly Spirits and light sources, ignore the other pieces unless they represent the only way forward.
Do not worry about odd corners, remember rule #1. The board is endless, there will be better combinations.