• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Feedback - Whispers of the Soul

Pheryll

Set Designer
330 cats, barely made gold. Was hoping for another ten so I could snag another artifact, but I am content with what I got.

Henroo

Oh Wise One
I did really well in all 3 of my cities in this event. In the previous event I did buy a Stash Outpost in each city because I felt the Solunar Nexus was a very good building and I wanted to make sure I won a 2nd base for future use. Because we did not have a fellowship adventure between the Solanar Nexus event and this event, those Stash Outposts were still active for the first week of this event. Other than that, the only help I got was from feeding my Ashen Phoenixes. The final total was: 333 cats in Winyandor, 327 Cats in Arendyll, and 327 Cats in Khelandaar. I wound up in gold league in all 3 cities.

Kadhrin

Overall I'm pretty happy with this one. Invested in the stash outpost for Solunar Nexus on W, which paid off for this event. Looked at what the combined set would give in terms of output for unurium and said "yes please". Got the royal pass for W, but because the fog in W sucked, it wasn't enough to lock in gold... so spent a bunch of diamonds. Had much better luck in the fog in H. Gold in W and H, silver in F.

Darielle

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, and Buddy Fan Club Member
I got 307 cats on Dari. No diamonds spent, no stash house, no royal nothing. Just got lucky but not lucky enough. I think gold was at 312 when it ended; something like that. Still, considering the fact that I refused to spend diamonds, I don't think I fared that badly and it was a pretty fun event. I managed to get a 2nd base.

Yavimaya

Scroll-Keeper
I got 307 cats on Dari. No diamonds spent, no stash house, no royal nothing. Just got lucky but not lucky enough. I think gold was at 312 when it ended; something like that. Still, considering the fact that I refused to spend diamonds, I don't think I fared that badly and it was a pretty fun event. I managed to get a 2nd base.
Nice!!!!!