• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Feedback - Whispers of the Soul

Deleted User - 850238979

Convince me Inno, why can I not live without the full set ?
It's a great set, one of the better ones whilst the beautiful but vapid tuglung tinlung whatsamacallit chills in my inventory.

Deleted User - 850238979

I finished at 327 cats on Beta, so there is plenty of currency to buy the lights. I tried to buy an equal number number of the 100 and 150 packages until I reached 260 and then I cared less what exactly I spent the currency on.
In my fs on beta only 2 cities got all the artifacts. This event was underfunded. You got lucky I think.

BrinDarby

It looks like the light packages have been reduced again.
I was hoping you were wrong....... :(

206, 215, 209, 206 with 420ish cur. left and 4 days
left for another 600ish currency. Even buying RP or
just 250c for :diamond: wont be enough to hit 260. Heck
in @least 1 world Gold isn't even past 260, with
such few days left..... thats halarious/pathetic.

Yet another evolve that I'll just wait a year or so
for the missing artifact. I'm not even upset, I'm
more dissapointed.

Henroo

Oh Wise One
I was hoping you were wrong....... :(

206, 215, 209, 206 with 420ish cur. left and 4 days
left for another 600ish currency. Even buying RP or
just 250c for :diamond: wont be enough to hit 260. Heck
in @least 1 world Gold isn't even past 260, with
such few days left..... thats halarious/pathetic.

Yet another evolve that I'll just wait a year or so
for the missing artifact. I'm not even upset, I'm
more dissapointed.
If you get to 220 cats, you will have all the buildings. The only thing beyond that is the final Soul Lab artifact, which is at 260 cats. However: the fellowship adventure is going to offer a sorcery which will give you your choice of any of the buildings (except Soul Lab) *OR* a Soul Lab artifact. So as long as you get to 220 and do the fellowship adventure, you should be good to go.

BrinDarby

and do the fellowship adventure
RL has caused me to step away kinda, I'm not in
any of my FSs, and my cities cannot do a FA by
myself, hahahaha.... I was willing to blow some
diamonds, but I'm not spending 4400 x4. I've done
well in the past on the digging events, so I had
hoped to get close enuff where the RP(+250c)
would get me the last artifact.

Like I said, ohh well.... but without a stash house,
ashen phoenix, or 100c from email, no way am
I hitting 260.

Henroo

Oh Wise One
@BrinDarby You could try to join a fellowship on a temporary basis just to do the fellowship adventure. Just be upfront that you don't plan to stay long term. I think most fellowships that do not have a full roster would be glad to have extra help for a fellowship adventure, so finding one should not be an issue.

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
At 261 now and Gold on Arendyll is passing me by. I guess a lot of people want that ghost ferret avatar. I am saving up over the final few days and then using everything up on the final day.

RowanOlrun

Hi there...so I'm only at 237 but at 54 of the 57 quests....has anyone else experienced quests being locked? Everytime I complete one now it tells me I have to wait "x" number hours for the next one. Why?

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
Hi there...so I'm only at 237 but at 54 of the 57 quests....has anyone else experienced quests being locked? Everytime I complete one now it tells me I have to wait "x" number hours for the next one. Why?

That is how the events have worked for years now. There is one batch of quests that can be completed right away, one after the other, and then there is a second batch that are daily quests, and these are released one per day of the event. Once you have completed all of the first batch and have caught up on the daily quests already released, you will get the countdown lock until the next daily quest is released.

Pheryll

Set Designer
I just got the second base (300 currency). I am wondering what the FA map 2 offerings are to figure out how many artifacts to divvy between the two bases or if I should only use one base. Is it a single sorcery offering 1 of each building or an artifact?

Lelanya

Scroll-Keeper, Keys to the Gems
Yes a single Sorcery offering choice of a set building or an Artifact but not both

Henroo

Oh Wise One
I wonder what will happen in the future when it becomes time for Soul Lab artifacts to enter the Spire of Eternity? Since it requires a much fewer number of artifacts to evolve compared to a stand alone evolving buildings, will they be in the Spire for the normal 6 week period or will Inno shorten the number of weeks for Soul Lab artifacts?

BrinDarby

or if I should only use one base.
yes , do that.... ( just my opinion )

If you don't have the xtra pieces to get full rewards
on that 2nd base, prolly better to max out 1 base and
then when the artifacts appear in Spire, get a few there
and use those for the 2nd base.

If you do have the xtras, its still prolly better to just get
the artifacts from the Spire, in say 9-12mo from now.
I really don't think 1 xtra, then split L4/3 gets you enuff
more for the add'd space. That 5th + from the artifact
seems pretty beefy.

You need what 2 more pieces, so the 2nd base gets 5
connections. Without those, its kinda useless, I think.

Pheryll

Set Designer
You need what 2 more pieces, so the 2nd base gets 5
connections. Without those, its kinda useless, I think.

Actually only one more piece, which is likely if I end in gold. (Technically I can do it with zero extra pieces, but I do not like that shape).

I have posted both below assuming I somehow get the necessary artifacts to have them both at stage 5
Spooky Sets.png

Vishar

I have a new city - weeks old. I am so far in chapter 3 and completely locked from advancing in this event. Looks like I'm being penalised. I had one quest unlocked for me, by support "As a courtesy we have finished this quest for you. Please continue through the research to progress, enjoy the game." The very next quest was for me to invest in an Ancient Wonder. Well that's not going to happen before the event ends as I have to be in chapter 4 before I can do that. Is there any point my playing this game if I'm going to be penalised at the start? Hard to enjoy a game that's stacked against me.

Darielle

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, and Buddy Fan Club Member
I have a new city - weeks old. I am so far in chapter 3 and completely locked from advancing in this event. Looks like I'm being penalised. I had one quest unlocked for me, by support "As a courtesy we have finished this quest for you. Please continue through the research to progress, enjoy the game." The very next quest was for me to invest in an Ancient Wonder. Well that's not going to happen before the event ends as I have to be in chapter 4 before I can do that. Is there any point my playing this game if I'm going to be penalised at the start? Hard to enjoy a game that's stacked against me.
I am in the same boat on one new ID. You were lucky that they unlocked one quest for you. They refused to unlock either of the ones I asked them for ... and it took me 3 days to get lucky and be able to do the one only to get locked out of the second too. But know this ... the first event is usually the only one that happens with. Once you get past chapter 5, you will probably not be completely locked out again and the next event will be much less frustrating.

BrinDarby

1 world hit 261, the others in the mid 240s.
I decide to bite the bullet and spend 1200 :diamond:
on 3 worlds, and come up 1 & 3 short, 1 makes 260 :mad:
Causing me to spend another 2x 500:diamond: , for a total
spent across 4 worlds..... 4600:diamond: ..... :rolleyes:.

I'm not doing the FA, I have my artifacts, and
I'm moving on..... good riddens, Halloween event.

Dominionofgod

Thinker of Ideas
dom
6323 currency
277 cats
silver league

necro
6321 currency
272 cats
silver league

silver 263+

Interestingly enough.. thats the closest both cities have been across the board in an event. Both got 5 buildings and 4 artifacts. I guess thats actually how it should be. But it almost never is so it kinda gives me a weird feeling...