• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Lelanya

Scroll-Keeper, Keys to the Gems
Lol
I have this under 'What's New' in my personal server. I called it new quest wording - functions same as Collect Enchantments. By the way I also have this as an unresolved Bug Report on Beta Discord Forum ( still waiting on my :diamond: !! ) because I personally Beta tested this, by winning a teleport spell in Spire!

Oh yeah did I mention I love pushing the envelope over on Beta?

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
it could be a translation issue, but to me, 'create' would be MA production only; maybe crafting. Where as 'collect' should be acquiring one any way you can.

It is just weird wording. We noticed it on Beta too. We already have "produce" and "collect", and now "create". "Create" seems to be a mix of the first two, with some exceptions.

Dominionofgod

Thinker of Ideas
1 left supply_01.jpg

/sigh... Really hate when that happens.

1 coin_01 season of joy.jpg

Henroo

Oh Wise One
Is it just me or do a large number of the quests in this event require you to collect/use enchantments? It is not really a problem for me, I've got large stockpiles of enchantments. But I could see it being an issue for newer cities.

quin629

And to collect or use a large number of enchantments each time - 6 or 8, not 2 or 3. When you get to the locked quests it's easier: if you use PoP and/or MM spells in your city anyhow, you can place them normally. But while I am still doing multiple quests/day, that means I am sparkling my high culture buildings with EEs non-stop because I don't want to 'waste' the other spells running them overnight. Those buildings are going to shine for the next 2 weeks, lol.

Glandeh

And to collect or use a large number of enchantments each time - 6 or 8, not 2 or 3. When you get to the locked quests it's easier: if you use PoP and/or MM spells in your city anyhow, you can place them normally. But while I am still doing multiple quests/day, that means I am sparkling my high culture buildings with EEs non-stop because I don't want to 'waste' the other spells running them overnight. Those buildings are going to shine for the next 2 weeks, lol.
Build a Lighthouse of Good Neighborhood and use them as Xmas lights :)

Pheryll

Set Designer
Build a Lighthouse of Good Neighborhood and use them as Xmas lights :)

Remember that the duration is only updated if the enchantment is placed after the Lighthouse of Good Neighborhood is built/leveled up. Extending the duration of the enchantment does not retroactively extend previously placed enchantments.

Kadhrin

What kind of troops does the "adaptation workout" building give? That icon is 2mm tall on my screen. It's kinda bluish and v-shaped.
The flavor text mentions "wanderers", which doesn't really help.

Silver Lady

Once upon a time, old tech tree and before I did the research for some of the enchantments, you would occasionally get a a crafting recipe to create the enchantments you hadn’t yet unlocked. I don’t know if these recipes still exist for new cities on the new tech tree.

BrinDarby

Doing Tasks in the past, was akin to a well
choreographed dance. It wasn't overly hard
but it was specific as to do certain things,
certain ways, and in a specific order. You
couldn't get too far ahead unless you could
leapfrog certain stretches of tasks.

Todays tasks seem haphazzard, unorganized,
with only a few devious successive tasks. Sure
we also now have more "stoppers" for a variety
of players, not just the newbies..... yet they have
been crushed by the new tree, making events a
lesson in futility early on.

Seems, either the person making up the task list
is being micromanaged from above, or they seem
to have a lack of imagination and complexity.

Yogi Dave

So on Saturday afternoon: 2 hours after the tournament ended, you chose to have the newly unlocked quest include "collect 20 relics." Seriously Inno?
That was my thought to, but I crafted 5 then remembered to just clear world provs. I have over 40 open, so I took a couple to having 7 of 8 encounters done. Saving those provs for the 'complete a province' quests. Or you can wait until Tue. After all, there are 26d left in the event. Shouldn't be tough to catch up when the other daily quests. After all, we've done 73 in a few days to get in this position. So, in the end, I just chuckled.

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
So on Saturday afternoon: 2 hours after the tournament ended, you chose to have the newly unlocked quest include "collect 20 relics." Seriously Inno?

Yep, this has been true for many events. This is why I never log into the game between the end of the tournament and start of the game day.

BrinDarby

@Henroo ,
If you're lock'd out already, you're far ahead of the
curve, its not like there's 3-4 days left and Everyone
is lock'd and have that task open up.

samidodamage

Buddy Fan Club member
Usually the winter event is known for its high density population buildings
So, my memory is not as bad as I thought, lol!
Figured I could use those in my little Dwarves city at exactly the right time. High pop needs for T1, armories and MH; 40 houses not enough and I know it'll be way too many in a couple chapters. Then I saw the prizes for this event :confused: ..Maybe I was remembering wrong? Then, I managed over the past week to get the Ice Hag (not as high pop/sq as I'd like and lawd she's huge in that little city!) and a Winter Star from the Season's quests there, so I knew there were at least a couple more.
Will do my event playing on Father Candy Canes day, lol!