• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Fellowship Adventure not working

DeletedUser6459

Hi. The new Adventure has started but not possible to play. Previous contributions are still showing and therefore cant play.
Anyone having the same problems.

DeletedUser5800

Same. First one is full, checked and stuck. Everything else is full and locked.

DeletedUser7347

Have the same issue on all my cities. Previous contributions showing for Stage 1. Partially completed quests from previous event are also present in quest list.

DeletedUser7390

Same here, I had collect 5 necklaces 2 blacksmiths and 2 groceries prior to them removing the quest lines and those better still be there when they get it all together!

DeletedUser9932

So i collected a Blacksmith badge, couldn't use it, game froze, and map was gone upon reload. So what happens to the badge that i earned?

DeletedUser11825

It started for my Fellowship, then went *poof*. There are already irritated people because of it.

DeletedUser4515

Same here...it happened in our FS. I already donated the 1 day goods and the 5 workshops....gone. POOF!!!

DeletedUser5800

upload_2017-9-21_6-56-48.png

DeletedUser6459

What makes it worse is having to decline round and round to get the badges on top of having the workshops etc creating lengthy goods and supplies that could have been used normally. It's a real shambles and I hope they offer something to the ones that have lost out.