• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Fellowship Adventures 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jackluyt

Platinum Leaf -FB
Two changes from the version we had in Beta:
  1. Wonders are 20 not 10
  2. Druids are 2 not 1.
    Full amended event information and corrected spreadsheet is here: https://tinyurl.com/ypwhp6mp

277006805_10220696872672337_6695234937135405024_n.jpg

quin629

Lelanya, thank you so much - now that the live worlds have started we did indeed get hit with 2 CCs for the Druid Staff & 20 KP for the AWs, although the Residue badge still only takes 9 VV.

And I can't imagine anybody booting you from their FS. If it happens in any live worlds too pls pls pls come talk to me: room can be made!

Darielle

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, and Buddy Fan Club Member
I still think that all the vision vapor should count towards badges. Today I made a FM that gave 14 vision vapor but I only got 1 badge from it with no spillover.

Lady Dastardly

I still think that all the vision vapor should count towards badges. Today I made a FM that gave 14 vision vapor but I only got 1 badge from it with no spillover.
@Darielle, if you didn't get 5 vv toward the next badge, that's a bug. It's been working correctly for me so far. I just crafted a PP worth 26 and got the expected 2 badges + 8 vv toward the next one.

Dreamyn2

Buddy Fan Club member
Okay, I have a beef ... REALLY INNO?????? With all the problems with people accidentally pulling the flag, you tempt them by putting the info on how many people are participating INSIDE THE FLAG AREA????? YOU'VE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME!!! I've spent my LIFE telling people not to even CLICK that flag, and now you put the info inside there???? Yep, I'm mad.

I really thought this would be available only to ambassadors and up. I had the AM change my status from mage to fellow in Sinya and it’s available for everyone to view the list of who’s played and who hasn’t. Let’s hope the flag is still locked to ambassador and up, with or without a confirmation button.

@helya could you please look into this? Can anyone pull the stage flag now?

Darielle

I really thought this would be available only to ambassadors and up. I had the AM change my status from mage to fellow in Sinya and it’s available for everyone to view the list of who’s played and who hasn’t. Let’s hope the flag is still locked to ambassador and up, with or without a confirmation button.

@helya could you please look into this? Can anyone pull the stage flag now?
Thanks, Dreamyn. I believe it is only ambassadors and mages, but there are a lot of people who don't believe that people should have their status reduced. For those fellowships, I think it is a very bad policy to have it right there. Even if a fellowship does change the status to fellow on most people, there are experienced people who accidentally pull flags as well. My own AM mentioned a time when she accidentally pulled the flag when she wasn't thinking. For Inno to force more people into that area, it's a recipe for disaster.

Darielle

My rollover is working on ARs. I checked in 2 different cities, I got a badge and the rollover?
It works if you craft more than one item ... say you craft three items; the first 5 vv, the 2nd 4 vv, and the third 8vv then it rolls over and you can see you have 8vv left over. But if you only craft one item that is worth more than 9 vv, it doesn't roll over the extra vv.

Darielle

@Darielle, if you didn't get 5 vv toward the next badge, that's a bug. It's been working correctly for me so far. I just crafted a PP worth 26 and got the expected 2 badges + 8 vv toward the next one.
Okay, thanks for letting me know. I'll see if it happens again and if it does, I'll contact support. I only saw it on the FM because it was the first thing I crafted, and I know it was worth more than 9vv.

Flashfyre

It works if you craft more than one item ... say you craft three items; the first 5 vv, the 2nd 4 vv, and the third 8vv then it rolls over and you can see you have 8vv left over. But if you only craft one item that is worth more than 9 vv, it doesn't roll over the extra vv.

Incorrect. I crafted a Wise Golem artifact worth 28 VV, collected it this morning and got 3 Arcane Residues and 1 VV in the bank towards the next one.

MaidenFair

Chef - Head Philologist
Sounds like you hit a weird glitch, Darielle. Mine definitely rolled over this morning when I collected a single item I'd crafted; I was watching closely to make sure. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.