• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Feedback Fellowship Adventures - 2023

Mirai

We have ascertained the need for FA merch with mottos on:
For newbies : "I pulled the Stage 1 flag too soon"
For archmages: "I forgot to set my FS to all Fellows for Stage 1 of the FA"
Hmm, maybe for the high power players who work nights and got shut out of Stage 1 by the eager mob:
"I survived being shut out of an FA by an early flag" or something to that effect.

Our guy who was in day two in the FS did the early pull this time, communication happened, nobody died, the one person who missed Stage 1 goodies waxed philosophical (there will, in fact, be more FAs), and once we were laughing again, the other folks who have made that oops all commisserated.
I am never going to not set folks to Fellow for at least Stage 1 of an FA again: that alone will save so much grief!

Sir Buzz

I'd like to vent a bit if I may.
Way too many Necklaces, Bracelets are very difficult to get, coins slightly improved.
Over all I don't see a reason to do the FA fully or maybe at all.
The FA has gone from a fun challenge to a boring grind.

Darielle

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, and Buddy Fan Club Member
I'd like to vent a bit if I may.
Way too many Necklaces, Bracelets are very difficult to get, coins slightly improved.
Over all I don't see a reason to do the FA fully or maybe at all.
The FA has gone from a fun challenge to a boring grind.

My fellowship has dubbed the bracelets "shackles" ... they shackle everyone and prevent them from moving ahead, so the name is appropriate.

BrinDarby

The Solution to bracelets, is to recruit 1 token old res tree player,
and have them make the bracelets. God knows too many FSs
already shuffle players in, or have alts/ect.

my two CH3 cities have 228 & 211 bracelets in inventory now....
As Crackie said, even a CH5 player just focusing on bracelets
can do some serious dmg, making them.

Moho

Chef
I for one, like I have already stated, use Magical Manufacturing enchantments and I'm sure other players in my fellowships do the same because in none of the three worlds where my cities participate in the FA did our progess seem to be hampered by a lack of bracelets in particular.

crackie

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, Buddy's #1 Fan
I for one, like I have already stated, use Magical Manufacturing enchantments and I'm sure other players in my fellowships do the same because in none of the three worlds where my cities participate in the FA did our progess seem to be hampered by a lack of bracelets in particular.
You parked at 5, right? It would not be as easy as chap 3, but still way easier for you than a chap 18 player to make a bracelet too.

elvenbee

Also, there are more times in the year when there isn’t an FA going on than there are. The Ambassadors have recruiting privileges AND flag pulling privileges. I trust my ambassadors to recruit and recruiting is a dreaded yearround task, but I don’t trust them to run my FAs. I leave that for mages. I don’t need ambassadors accidentally pulling the flag snooping around looking up who is in and who is not. It would make my life easier if they remove flag pulling privileges from Ambassadors. Then they can get that participants info all they want without pushing the shiny green button by mistake. I am sure many here would concur.

We assigned mages certain "positions" and haven't had any issues with our Ambassadors pulling flags, but I definitely agree that only the AM and Mages should have flag pulling abilities. We actually figured out this FA that our Ambassadors could pull flags, because one reached out and let us know. Thankfully, they knew not to pull it but wanted us aware.

What I mean by "positions" is we have a Mage that handles all upcoming events, announcing them, they head the FA's, we have another who is in charge of recruiting and handles all the Ambassadors sending out invites, etc. It's worked pretty well for us, we haven't had anyone step outside of their position.

Dominionofgod

Thinker of Ideas
my two CH3 cities have 228 & 211 bracelets in inventory now....
As Crackie said, even a CH5 player just focusing on bracelets
can do some serious dmg, making them.

Id be curious to see your city layout and plan for this.
While building extra t1's is one thing, 200+ worth seems like a lot... especially for a chap 3 person. Unless the numbers needed are much less (per capa) in chap 3.

I do understand/agree with the strat in general tho. I have two cities in my fs. I teleport the t2 and t3 factories and make a bunch of room. But i start with loading them all with lvl 1 t1's. So im able to take care of all the statues at the start. And then the necklaces after that. - After that i switch over to ws's. Depending on how we are doing i might add my extra t1 factories. - I normally run 5 steel in my main city. I have 6 higher leveled factories in inventory for fa's. And my second city i normally have 6 marbles, with 6 more in inventory for fa's.

But even so.. 200+ braclets is something id like to see. - 16 min left in fa. We are in the pit. Stuck on braclets. (Granted, your always stuck on something in the pit.)

crackie

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, Buddy's #1 Fan
While building extra t1's is one thing, 200+ worth seems like a lot... especially for a chap 3 person. Unless the numbers needed are much less (per capa) in chap 3.
Yes, bracelet and coin badges are tied to chapters is why small cities are so good at bracelets. It's more that their "maxed" out T1s don't take up as much space. You still need a bunch of them. For example, a maxed out T1 for a chap 3 city might be 3x2 but it might be like 6x5 for someone in upper chapters.

Dominionofgod

Thinker of Ideas
Yes, bracelet and coin badges are tied to chapters is why small cities are so good at bracelets. It's more that their "maxed" out T1s don't take up as much space. You still need a bunch of them. For example, a maxed out T1 for a chap 3 city might be 3x2 but it might be like 6x5 for someone in upper chapters.
i know that the amounts are chapter specific. Ive just never bothered testing/checking if the amount of productions needed to get one braclet badge would be all that different per chapter. If the goods gained per square of room and the amount of factories would vary much per chapter, etc.

samidodamage

Buddy Fan Club member
To add to what @crackie said about small cities ability to make bracelets shackles:
The FS can offer to keep the city in T2 and T3 goods via unbalanced and cross tier trades for the week. Then the small city can teleport their 2nd and 3rd tier factories, replacing them with upgraded T1's. The FS can offer to funnel the goods needed for building/upgrading extra T1's, too. Too often, we seem to forget there's more to the planning/cooperation/teamwork fostered by the FA's than making, reporting and inserting the actual badges.

free-spirit

Id be curious to see your city layout and plan for this.

I do understand/agree with the strat in general tho. I have two cities in my fs. I teleport the t2 and t3 factories and make a bunch of room. But i start with loading them all with lvl 1 t1's. So im able to take care of all the statues at the start. And then the necklaces after that. - After that i switch over to ws's. Depending on how we are doing i might add my extra t1 factories. - I normally run 5 steel in my main city. I have 6 higher leveled factories in inventory for fa's. And my second city i normally have 6 marbles, with 6 more in inventory for fa's.

But even so.. 200+ braclets is something id like to see. - 16 min left in fa. We are in the pit. Stuck on braclets. (Granted, your always stuck on something in the pit.)

My 3rd city is chapter 3 and was our bracelet city. I ended the FA with 200 extra bracelets.

Dominionofgod

Thinker of Ideas
To add to what @crackie said about small cities ability to make bracelets shackles:
The FS can offer to keep the city in T2 and T3 goods via unbalanced and cross tier trades for the week. Then the small city can teleport their 2nd and 3rd tier factories, replacing them with upgraded T1's. The FS can offer to funnel the goods needed for building/upgrading extra T1's, too. Too often, we seem to forget there's more to the planning/cooperation/teamwork fostered by the FA's than making, reporting and inserting the actual badges.
This is what i do each FA and im on chapter 9 i think. I tele my t2 and t3 factories to make room for what ever i deem necessary. And i have several leveled up t1 factories in storage as well.
Granted; iv never used ALL my room on t1's. That would probably increase my bracelets a good bit for sure. But i usually make all the statues and most of the necklaces at the start. And that takes up a good bit of room'

BrinDarby

@Dominionofgod @crackie ,

1674122847138.png

This is my city in Harandar......

Please note, this is an anomoly because we all know that
P.Manor is pretty stout on what it gives, and the CH3 level
for 1 badge isn't super low in comparison with other CHs.
Even in this city, Moonstone 4x4 gives T1, not T2... after Inno
changed that, so no scrolls :( .....

Its not like I'm gaming the system, but this city is focused
on catering the Spire, therefore is heavy on production.
Its a happy side effect, that it rocks making bracelets.....

Any CH3 player, could just focus with reg buildings, and
still produce alot, but so can a CH5 player, just not as easily.