• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Feedback Fellowship Adventures - 2023

Sprite1313

The one event above all that they rly should do a 4 day counter. Even 3 would be almost acceptable. 48 is just a little irritating.
(mine was at about 38 as well when i logged on today.
Well, players have been complaining a lot lately about the "unfair advantage" of shantytowns for FA. Maybe this is Inno's way of trying to make those less valuable. (For the record, I am not one of those who has complained).

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
Can anyone confirm if the iDavis waypoint item tallies are accurate for this FA (June 8, 2023)? They seem to have changed significantly from the Version H FA spreadsheet. I assume that someone from beta could have updated the tally, but there is no indication that has happened.

Link to iDavis waypoint tally: https://idavis-elvenar.com/fellowship-adventures.html#waypoints

The one starting Thursday is version G, not version H, so it uses an older total.

Dominionofgod

Thinker of Ideas
The one event above all that they rly should do a 4 day counter. Even 3 would be almost acceptable. 48 is just a little irritating.
(mine was at about 38 as well when i logged on today.
Well, players have been complaining a lot lately about the "unfair advantage" of shantytowns for FA. Maybe this is Inno's way of trying to make those less valuable. (For the record, I am not one of those who has complained).
With beta around, and with them always using the same event set ups... we all know when FA's are coming; generally speaking. And by now, everyone (including inno) knows ppl that want to, prepare ahead of time to help with those 1 and 2 day production. - No matter what the clock timer is, that all remains true. - The clock timer at 3-4 days will atleast help ppl that want to participate like that but may have gotten busy irl and didnt realize the time was at hand. - Logging in and seeing the clock at 38h (from a 42h start) means that player is already behind if they have not set up already. A 3day timer at least gives them that one day to set up things. (And making tons a t1 factories take a lot of damn tedious time.) Down side is, if your busy that one day... you might have a problem. So a 4 day timer gives everyone notice with a built in time cushion. ALso worth noting, by 4 days out, the date has usually already been set and often times already announced somewhere in the fourms. So some ppl already know. Moving the 4 day to the clock jsut lets 'everyone' know instead of jsut a few in the fourms.

Last edited:

Dominionofgod

Thinker of Ideas
Can anyone confirm if the iDavis waypoint item tallies are accurate for this FA (June 8, 2023)? They seem to have changed significantly from the Version H FA spreadsheet. I assume that someone from beta could have updated the tally, but there is no indication that has happened.

Link to iDavis waypoint tally: https://idavis-elvenar.com/fellowship-adventures.html#waypoints
The one starting Thursday is version G, not version H, so it uses an older total.
@Radic
Idavis numbers match those on the scrolls of knowledge page here on the forum.

Version G is what is being used, here is a link Post in thread 'Fellowship Adventures' https://us.forum.elvenar.com/index.php?threads/fellowship-adventures.32815/post-285366

Brew badges are back to needing 50.

the link to idavis and the link to the fourms numbers both match. (Except for one notion below) So it should be correct. ... Or at least i hope so because i saw your question immiditaly after sending all the info out to my fs'

@Lelanya if i see this right, there is one error in the list for fa G. The total for witches hat was accidently entered as 15 instead of 17.

error.jpg

Lelanya

Scroll-Keeper, Keys to the Gems

You should always be checking my Scrolls of Knowledge, on the FA Summary.
Thanks @Dominionofgod, must be a typo.

Last edited:

Radic

@Lelanya thanks for the work you do in the forums to provide useful info to other players. I definitely read your thread on the FA.
Being new to trying to organize an FA, I was confused with your post about Version G, when the last FA was Version H. Seems counterintuitive to someone not in the know with the version "regressing." Being an IT geek, that didn't make sense to me. :confused:

Lelanya

Scroll-Keeper, Keys to the Gems
@Lelanya thanks for the work you do in the forums to provide useful info to other players. I definitely read your thread on the FA.
Being new to trying to organize an FA, I was confused with your post about Version G, when the last FA was Version H. Seems counterintuitive to someone not in the know with the version "regressing." Being an IT geek, that didn't make sense to me. :confused:
Right? I have a suspicion about that, unconfirmed at this point because the Beta CM doesn't answer us very often, and because I am still thinking they owe my Beta city some good new culture (mumble...).

They rolled back all the chapter 21 code. What if they rolled back too much, and figured they had best run with the older version of FA, just to be sure it works properly. H was kind of laggy, last time. It's not like we're running with the A team lately, after all. :rolleyes:

Gaia7

I guess there’s some talk about an Elixer badge for this FA. Does anyone know if this is fact or have heard anything about this?

tantaClaus

I know that a lot of the spreadsheets are available on google docs but I can't find anything other than version 'D', 'G' and 'H'. Can anyone provide a link (or links) to all of the existing versions of the spreadsheets. Is there a central location where all versions are saved?

Thanks.