• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Feedback Fellowship Adventures - 2023

Mirai

Huh. Anyone else notice that the start time has been pushed back an hour, on the timer? Now looking like start time will be 3am Pacific/4am Mtn/5 am Central/6am Eastern in the US.

Myne

Oh Wise One
Well, players have been complaining a lot lately about the "unfair advantage" of shantytowns for FA. Maybe this is Inno's way of trying to make those less valuable. (For the record, I am not one of those who has complained).

Some folks will find just about anything to claim unfair advantage. I reckon the city belongs to the player and they can do with it what they please within the rules.
In my baby city I am just now going to start woodelves, so I am just now having room to make a shanty town. Am I going to? You betcha red rider! JMHO, but if you are complaining about advantages, perhaps you should poke/prod your Archmage to work harder on building a team, or better yet, HELP them. Failing that, go out and spend the time researching other fellowships to find one that fits your level of competitiveness. It doesn't always happen that folks have room to build a shanty town, but when they do it seems to me it would be dumb not to do it. IMHO if you have the means to help your team and you do not, you are not showing support to your team.

Huor

Thank you very much for all your hard work on this @Lelanya ! It seems to me the FA was designed for young cities when the game was in it's youth. It takes forever to produce much of anything anymore. I was I could say the FA was still fun, but that would be a lie. I think I've reached the point where I either have to create a new city that would only operate during the FA, or put the FA to rest. I really don't want to setup an FA only city. We should not have to do that.

Dominionofgod

Thinker of Ideas
It feels personal at this point... This last event i heard from more ppl then ever about how they were unable to get enough relics for the evolving building. And not jsut by one. Some ppl were short two or three or such; even having completed everything. So this following FA, which usually has an artifact from the last event for map 2 and 3 rewards, inno decided to only place one single artifact form last event on map 2 and change map 3 artifact to a different events artifact? Screwing those ppl that needed both of them over, yet again.

Dont get me wrong, im all for having more origional phoenix artifacts out there for those players that wernt araound for the origional phoenix event and the original three phoenix's. All hail fire phoenix. - But it feels like they jsut knowing, and uncaringly, took away that last little bit of hope for those that needed the two artifacts form last event. - Which means, in some cases, some players will have completed the full event and the full FA, and STILL come up short on artifacts for there evolving building...

Mirai

Same as the last one. Daylight Savings time and all.
I just meant the difference between the start time posted when the clock went up and the start time at 12 hours before start which suddenly became 13 hours before start, and noted with lifted eyebrow as I changed the timer I had set (and went to bed for a splendid nap and got up at my Pacific time start of 3 a.m. rather than trying to stay up till 2 a.m. - and I'm very glad of it. But the shift in timer countdown was real; Daylight savings time kicks in on a Wednesday nowhere on the planet. It worked out well.

MaidenFair

Chef - Head Philologist
has an artifact from the last event for map 2 and 3 rewards, inno decided to only place one single artifact form last event on map 2 and change map 3 artifact to a different events artifact?
That’s been a thing for a while. When 2 events are run back-to-back without an FA in between (like many people have been begging for for a long time), then the FA offers one reward for each of the events. Otherwise, one of the events would be left out entirely, which is even more unfair. The Phoenix Tome isn’t random, it’s the artefact for the Astral Phoenix event that ran immediately before the Mama Juul’s event.

(edited to correct confusing grammar)

Last edited:

Darielle

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, and Buddy Fan Club Member
I was curious ... does anyone know the "average" amount of pit rounds that the top fellowships do? Something we can aim for as a target? (We're doing a top 10 push this time.) Any ideas would be helpful ... just too tired to do the math myself and I'm hoping someone else will have those numbers already on hand. Thanks.