• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Feedback Fellowship Adventures - 2023

Darielle

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, and Buddy Fan Club Member
I hate bracelets.
Hey Myne, if you have those ads in the building hut, make sure you click on it just before you collect bracelets. It will boost your t1 bonus by quite a bit (you have to click the arrow to reset it to t1s.) I was surprised it added 1K to each of my leveled planks (with my storm, aureate and etc bonuses, and of course mms. Still, nothing to sneeze at. I have 16 level 32 planks out and it gave me 1K more on each of them.)

Dominionofgod

Thinker of Ideas
Actually no ..... I've been here ~4 yrs, and the FA has
always been how Inno gives most ppl that 9th artifact.
Events have been nerf'd methodically to achieve this.

Once they ran 2 events between FAs, then 1 each was
how the FA was structured.... and if it was a "set", we got
very lucky if they add'd a tome for that in the FA.

If you are 2 artifacts short or more, then ur scrooood,
cause the FA only is set up to give you 1.
Actually, yes.... Iv been here a lot longer then 4 years. Close to double that actually.
When they first introduced these evolving buildings in events, the avg players that completed everything would get 8-9 artifacts. Then they started the FA's after events which had 2 more artifacts. One on map 2, and one on map 3. - Fa itself aside, it was a nice way for players that came up short or wernt able to finish everything to still get a shot at finishing there building.
Then it was nerfed down to where players doing everything in event would get 7-8 on avg. Then they would NEED the fa to get the remaining one or two artifacts.
This last event, i heard form many players that completed the whole event that only got 6-7 artifacts. And the FA only gave 1 artifact for that building. Meaning there are players that completed the whole event, and the fa, and still dont have a single completed reward building . And thats messed up.
And on a partially side note; everyone has always complained about lack of fa rewards for the needed effort. So its not like inno couldnt have added both the phoenix and the juul artifact for the rewards list for map 2 and 3.
So i see it as inno purposly made the juul event hard to get artifacts, even if you finished it. And purposly made the fa have less artifact rewards. I highly doubt hey are shocked at how this played out which can only mean it was intended this way. And if they are making events (or a game in general) with the intension of players that complete everything, still cant get the full reward.... then inno is going to have a problem with ppl starting leave. (As if they dont have that problem already)

Dominionofgod

Thinker of Ideas
Actually, yes.... Iv been here a lot longer then 4 years. Close to double that actually.
When they first introduced these evolving buildings in events, the avg players that completed everything would get 8-9 artifacts. Then they started the FA's after events which had 2 more artifacts. One on map 2, and one on map 3. - Fa itself aside, it was a nice way for players that came up short or wernt able to finish everything to still get a shot at finishing there building.
Then it was nerfed down to where players doing everything in event would get 7-8 on avg. Then they would NEED the fa to get the remaining one or two artifacts.
This last event, i heard form many players that completed the whole event that only got 6-7 artifacts. And the FA only gave 1 artifact for that building. Meaning there are players that completed the whole event, and the fa, and still dont have a single completed reward building . And thats messed up.
And on a partially side note; everyone has always complained about lack of fa rewards for the needed effort. So its not like inno couldnt have added both the phoenix and the juul artifact for the rewards list for map 2 and 3.
So i see it as inno purposly made the juul event hard to get artifacts, even if you finished it. And purposly made the fa have less artifact rewards. I highly doubt hey are shocked at how this played out which can only mean it was intended this way. And if they are making events (or a game in general) with the intension of players that complete everything, still cant get the full reward.... then inno is going to have a problem with ppl starting leave. (As if they dont have that problem already)
jsut for the record; im not jsut bitching for the sake of bitching. I want to see this game do well. Thats why i bother offering constructive critisizem and suggestions and such. But when i see them doing things like this... it seems like a path to inevitable failure. And i dont want to see that happen. But every day it feels like its inching closer to it.. :(

Deleted User - 849411552

Yes. I was quite disappointed that we only got one artifact for the Astral Phoenix. I didn't think that they would give us two of each kind of artifact, to cover the last two events (I guess my expectations were low) but I was at least hoping that Stage 2 and Stage 3 would each give us a tome where we could choose which artifact we wanted.

Deleted User - 849411552

All I can say now that it's all over is ... I need a nap! :p

(We made 3rd place. :) )
Yes, I noticed that! Congratulations to you Darielle and to Thornwood! (please pass on my well wishes)

We were hoping for top ten in the Goodfellows, but missed it by one. We did however go up by one ranking compared to the previous FA. And it did seem to be an exhausting FA this time! :oops:

Darielle

Yes, I noticed that! Congratulations to you Darielle and to Thornwood! (please pass on my well wishes)

We were hoping for top ten in the Goodfellows, but missed it by one. We did however go up by one ranking compared to the previous FA. And it did seem to be an exhausting FA this time! :oops:
Thank you so much, and I know you'll make it. 3rd place was our best showing so far, having only gotten to 4th previously. We're not in the big leagues yet, but after we take a break next FA, we may just try for 2nd. Good luck next time, David!

Deleted User - 849411552

Thank you Darielle. We made 2nd twice in the somewhat distant past, but we had different people then. Actually the change in players has made the fellowship much happier, so no regrets on that score!

Myne

Oh Wise One
Hey Myne, if you have those ads in the building hut, make sure you click on it just before you collect bracelets. It will boost your t1 bonus by quite a bit (you have to click the arrow to reset it to t1s.) I was surprised it added 1K to each of my leveled planks (with my storm, aureate and etc bonuses, and of course mms. Still, nothing to sneeze at. I have 16 level 32 planks out and it gave me 1K more on each of them.)
I do not see them. My adblocker is too efficient apparently. BTW we managed to take 19th even with the kerfluffle. Congrats on your big placement!

Darielle

I do not see them. My adblocker is too efficient apparently. BTW we managed to take 19th even with the kerfluffle. Congrats on your big placement!
Thanks! Sorry about your adblocker (but I know how useful those things are). Congrats on 19th ... top 20 gets you a building, so that's always worth a pat on the back! :)

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
For those not following along with the changes Inno is slowly doing to all cities with the old tech tree, everyone will eventually be moved to the new tech tree and all these little chapter 3 FA cities will be moved forward to the start of chapter 5 and then the player will have to advance it into chapter 5 to do the research to unlock the Spire again. Also, all chapter 5 cities will be automatically advanced to the start of chapter 6. Note that these will actually be the end of chapter 4 or 5 if you have not completed enough provinces to open chapter 5 or 6. So before long there will be no reason to keep a city pre-chapter 5, unless someone has an obsession with making bracelet badges or doing the tournament at the expense of losing the Spire.