• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Forum Fellowship Adventures

Jarsali

Several members of our Fellowship agree that we would like to see more exciting and worthwhile prizes for the Fellowship Adventures. It's a huge time involvement for very little reward. I think these adventures should be really enticing, no one wants to miss because the rewards are so awesome! Thanks

SoggyShorts

Mathematician par Excellence
There are not very many PvP aspects to the game.
Thankfully. PvP + P2W =
barf.png

Last edited:

DeletedUser20187

Hi there! So our FS LOVEESSSS the FA, but the Type F is a bit frustrating for those who really like to give it their all and go. We all had hundreds of badges leftover because we were limited by the Arcane (in which we had zero). Due to the huge amount of resources that the arcane requires, if you continue to insist that we do them, it should be lowered to 3 or lower. I would vote to take them out OR just use them in the 3 stages and not the pit. The arcane makes for a terribly boring pit, and nobody likes to be bored...lol. The bracelet - I don't mind the bracelet, but the amount still needs to be lowered. The space it takes to make them doesn't remotely compare to the space it takes to make all the other badges. More importantly, in order to produce enough of the goods, you need population - which isn't enough for the amount you need to move the bracelets along. Lastly, it was so nice when an FA (US server) ended on a Saturday or Sunday. As an AM who works full time - it would really be nice to be able to enjoy being with the FS at the end of the FA again. Thank you for reading this and keep doing awesome!

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
Lastly, it was so nice when an FA (US server) ended on a Saturday or Sunday. As an AM who works full time - it would really be nice to be able to enjoy being with the FS at the end of the FA again.

Inno has stated that this change was specifically made so that the FA would end on a work day while their tech support is still in the office. They do not work on the weekends or late at night, German time. So I don't think the FA will ever end on a weekend again.

Jarsali

I get the team building idea, I just think they could make these FA's a real highlight. We can build teamwork AND get fun stuff. Getting one extra time boost for making it into the top 100 seems like a joke to me. And the FA itself really only benefited those who needed Owl artifacts. Just sayin'

Toran of Rymfire

I second getting rid of or greatly reducing those Arcane Badge requirements. Our FS will avoid whole pathways when there is a waypoint with a lot of Arcane Badges required to finish it, even though we could do all the other badges. Also, improving the quality of the rewards at the end would be great. I love the teamwork, but I'm one of those players who usually has the Event building evolved to level ten before the end of the event, so those Evolve relics are not a great incentive. To spend the amount of hours we do strategizing and organizing and helping each other through the FA quests, not to mention IRL money for diamonds to complete some of these things faster (and yes, I know that's not necessary, but it happens), something that would really help future play and make this time investment worthwhile would be great. Blueprints, for instance, and those blue and yellow upgrade thingies. Maybe some platoons of troops to help in the Spire, or something that boosts orc or mana production. Thank you!

ajqtrz

Chef - loquacious Old Dog
The rewards for the FA could be similar to a tournament or Spire. A blueprint for top X finish would be nice. Or make it score based even. The point is, if the FA is not a "mini-game" but something that seems to be on a par with the Spire and/or Tournament, it's rewards should be closer to the rewards for those aspects of the game. Currently they are not. So perhaps adding the other things you get for the tournament and/or Spire would make it more exciting and worth doing.

Just a thought.

AJ

Iyapo1

The rewards for the FA could be similar to a tournament or Spire
If we want the rewards to be on par with the tournament and the spire then we need to adjust the costs(losses) to put it on par with the tournament and the spire.