• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Fellowship drama

mucksterme

Oh Wise One
We had 15 or so smaller players who put forth the effort but it was the 9 bigger players who really stepped up (some even spending $$) to get us in position on the last day to win the 10th chest.. Our fearless leader (who was also the biggest city) did nothing until the last hour or so when he saw we were going to make it,decided to do 1 province minimum points to be able to get in on the prize..

I like a rule my current FS has.
If you participate in tournies you must earn at least 500 points.
It weeds out those opportunists

funny thing is neither side really knew what they were talking about in the first place,

I am constantly amused by religion arguments on social media.
Because I'm an atheist
but 85% of the time I know more about the person's religion than they do.

DeletedUser20951

I find these arguments to be the funniest of all. I'm an atheist, as well (HIGH FIVE), but try not to overtly insult the beliefs of the religious, and given that most religions have tenets about being kind to others, I am especially tickled when they fail at this, so hard, right out of the gate.

Last edited by a moderator:

Gath Of Baal

Because I'm an atheist
but 85% of the time I know more about the person's religion than they do.

I had just used a big paint brush and called it an argument about religion, But it went a little deeper then that.. Funny how people can be friendly for months untill they learn that 1 thing about someone that completely changes everything ..

With out getting into names and being to specific , we had 3 members who were born and used to live in countries located within the Former Republic Of Yugoslavia, who did not know where each other was from, until I was asked about my time in the US Army. I mentioned that I had spent a year in Bosnia as a peacekeeper, and that is what started the avalanche between them..

So now that I look at it, it might have been my fault that the drama started

Risen Malchiah

With out getting into names and being to specific , we had 3 members who were born and used to live in countries located within the Former Republic Of Yugoslavia, who did not know where each other was from, until I was asked about my time in the US Army. I mentioned that I had spent a year in Bosnia as a peacekeeper, and that is what started the avalanche between them.
I find this really fascinating. I'd ask for more details but I guess we shouldn't gossip. But still, I can't help myself. So they already knew they were all from that region and were cool until more specific places were mentioned?

Gath Of Baal

I find this really fascinating. I'd ask for more details but I guess we shouldn't gossip. But still, I can't help myself. So they already knew they were all from that region and were cool until more specific places were mentioned?

No, they all had moved to new countries and the only thing they knew about each other was the country they currently lived in.. Once their pasts started coming out is when the arguments started. and they only learned about each others pasts because of the innocent question asked to me that I had answered

Deborah M

Oh Wise One
Oldest Child-"I make the rules." Middle Child-"I'm the reason we have rules." Youngest Child-"rules don't apply to me."
Equals too many rules :p

My son posted this on my Facebook a few years ago. I'm sure you could guess that he is my youngest :D

As far as drama goes, we recently had a player that some FS members had started grumbling about. I was very glad for the sake of our FS that they got booted. That was a much better road to go down than waiting until something got nasty and having multiple players leave to avoid the drama :)

Last edited:

StarLoad

i have guidelines members can observe if they wish i mean after all they put in the time to play, however if they don't i dismiss, but drama by definition is not good or bad it's situation specific...puppies being born = drama .. stupid kid goes in to tiger cage at zoo and gets eaten = drama
dont you mean "karma" not drama