• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Fix these things and this game would be better

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
I'm not afraid to spend money on something that entertains me, but it has to motivational. When I turned up I intended to spend more, but the prices are a bit painful for me. I've bought a half dozen expansions, on the theory that more space is the gift that keeps giving. Other than that, only a handful, like when I miscalculated requirements for a two day production run and didn't want to wait two more days to finish the quest.

DeletedUser3507

It's still good for tourneys...
Actually came in 12th in last one in Winyador.

DeletedUser13424

Requirements for residences is way too high. It seems like a very contrived way of adding game difficulty having us repetitively building yet more residences. Lower the requirement and allow us to make more unique buildings which is the charm of the game. What drives us to be addicted to this game is new building, NOT BUILDING ENDLESS MORE RESIDENCES.

DeletedUser3507

It still sucks... and gets worse every event.

Last edited by a moderator:

SoggyShorts

Mathematician par Excellence
It still sucks... and gets worse every event.
That's strange, what's your cost now? I've been steadily buying KP pretty much every day and mine is close to 800K per.
World map+FS visits pay over 10 million, so I could be increasing my daily KP by 50% which seems very generous to me.

Thistleknot

Requirements for residences is way too high. It seems like a very contrived way of adding game difficulty having us repetitively building yet more residences.

That really depends on your requirements for you city. I have had over 50 residencies at one point, now I am down to 42. Part of the reason for that is due to my choice to have 5 of each manufactory. With event buildings that have population and culture plus Ancient Wonders like the Golden Abyss, my residency count is manageable. Not to mention that it really isn't that expensive to max out a residency, even to level 27. If you limit the number of manufactories, workshops, and armories, your residency count could be fairly low.

As far as KP cost, I've been playing for about 2.5 years and my cost is only 151K. I don't spend much coin on KP. It usually goes to purchasing goods at the wholesaler.

WolfSinger

My KP cost is at 2027K per - and I still end up buying about 2-5 per day and maintaining at least 19000k in my main hall (unless I start a scout or have another major expenditure). I don't spend coins on the wholesaler - only supplies if I have excess

DeletedUser3507

I quit using gold long ago, 1kp cost me 5k tier 3 goods, and I have a nice reserve of 3m tier 3 goods.

Using 7 of each tier factories.

SoggyShorts

I quit using gold long ago
So what do you do with all your excess gold?
You've been finished with the tech tree for a long time, and your scouts take a couple of days, so what to spend it on?
The wholesaler? For what? The only thing goods are useful for is catering in the tournament, and surely going
Coins>Wholesaler for goods>goods for catering> KP from tournament
can't be as good as simply
Coins>KP

How many goods does the next tournament spot ask for?
How many coins would those goods cost in the wholesaler?
How many KP could you buy instead?

DeletedUser3507

With 7 factories per tier 3's there's not a lot of excess gold

SoggyShorts

With 7 factories per tier 3's there's not a lot of excess gold

7 planks/scroll/dust
26 L11 mag res
7 L 10 mag res
150% culture ( I think your is higher iirc?)
~300 neighbors
+ Whatever you get from your FS if they are hitting your mainhall

I calculate at least 13 million coins per day extra
or are you not using the app for fast neighbor visits?

DeletedUser8946

I haven't had a $$$ problem in any city since chapter III. If you're low, you visit world neighbors. If you're low and lazy, you use Coin Instants. End of story. Supplies, on the other hand, come and go. My three problems: Pop, Space, and Supplies. I'm always down on at least one and have a surplus of another.