• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Gravity Inn

DeletedUser

Monty Python was ahead of their time. And that version is mild compared to my favorite version. And in German, it's even better.

Vergazi

I know exactly two people locally who heat with wood year round,
We have hundreds of people locally that heat with hardwood here. Of course selling firewood is important supplemental income in flyover country, but still you drive along and people have huge yards with mountainous piles of cut firewood drying to sell the next year.

I'll just let my facts stand for themselves and go on to more fun topics since I like y'all. ( picks teeth with rye straw )

SoggyShorts

Mathematician par Excellence
Ok so to be clear we're good with the story about countless loads of top shelf wood being donated to the needy? I'm mean ok, maybe the story is legit and I'm too much of a city boy to know what all y'all are up to out there in dueling banjo country. I'm not sticking around for one of you to tell me I got a purty mouth...

Vergazi

Ok so to be clear we're good with the story about countless loads of top shelf wood being donated to the needy? I'm mean ok, maybe the story is legit and I'm too much of a city boy to know what all y'all are up to out there in dueling banjo country. I'm not sticking around for one of you to tell me I got a purty mouth...
You're too late @SoggyShorts you missed the party :p Oh, snap! just got the Deliverance reference..that's bad...

Deborah M

Oh Wise One
I haven't been even a little bit interested in the Gravity Inn. I really don't like posting on the Facebook page and I don't do any of the other social media. By the time there was one on the Forum I had already lost interest since I was down to only 5 blank spaces left out of all expansions when I built Constructs. Now I'm rebuilding my city to eliminate at least 1/2 of all magic buildings so I don't really care about one more thing to place. I'm doubtful that it is better than the premium buildings I have so no big deal. I definitely don't get people getting all wound up over this! Maybe I would be interested if I had a clue what it looks like, since I like the pretty ones, and what the stats are. Anyway, I'm going onward to the event coming up :p

But, Thanks for the laughs! This thread got so out of hand it was fun to read :D

DeletedUser9601

I definitely don't get people getting all wound up over this!
Agreed. The crying about "I hate social media" is silly. Everyone knows (or should know) that Inno makes more money if they can point to more facebook, twitter, instagram, whatever followers. If you don't want to help Inno, then they're not going to help you with a free building.

Its a small building, and its not going to make or break anyone's city.

Deborah M

Oh Wise One
I have a lot of gripes about social media BUT it is the best means to keep up on what is going on in our community, reading info on our pets and, of course, seeing all the stuff my family posts. Other than that, I couldn't care less. The only thing I go to the Elvenar page for is to look at the Q&A videos.

RainbowSKYEPIXIE

I am so happy to have the Gravity Inn. I am not a "lucky" person & am so surprised & shocked. lol I would have 1 of each building (ever made) in my city if room/land allowed for it. I love the graphics in this game. Thanks to the Forum peeps for providing this contest. I did have to dig a little on a few of the buildings but since all the info is bookmarked to the sights on my browser it was not hard to find. haha This was a very nice contest. Congrats! to all of the other winners also. Thank you :)

Last edited:

DeletedUser9601

Do we have a sense of total number of buildings given out? Because it seems crazy to me that all the effort of hosting 3 surveys, designing a new building, and then hosting a handful of contests results in less than 50 of these buildings existing in-game. I get wanting to keep them special, but still...