• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Gravity Inn

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
Do we have a sense of total number of buildings given out? Because it seems crazy to me that all the effort of hosting 3 surveys, designing a new building, and then hosting a handful of contests results in less than 50 of these buildings existing in-game. I get wanting to keep them special, but still...

No clue about the social media contests, but it looks like on here only one was given out, plus probably one for each other forum they own (did they even do this on the Beta forum?). And I would be very surprised if each of the different social media contests gave out more than 10 each, maybe even only 5, based on how stingy there were here. So yeah, all this work and most likely way less than 50 given out overall.