• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Has Inno finally lost the plot?

Agvar

So, Cauldron & Seasons - both seem to be Inno's attempt to force us into a particular style of play.

Ads on Beta too. A 'test' they claim, but not open to everyone, and works for even fewer! In addition it compromises the security of your devices.

But, my question is how competant are the Dev team. Beta saw the Spire fail to launch on this week, and now we have two Planks Tournaments back-to-back!!!

What the heck is going on?

It also occured to me that this is really going to mess up ElvenStats!

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
Gamers are frequently inclined to think the world is ending when something goes wrong. There's probably just an increase in chaos after the job losses at Inno.

The question, though, is does it actually matter? People can ignore the Cauldron and Seasons and continue to play. Plenty even ignore tournaments an the Spire. Nothing strikes me as bringing down the game.

Now I'm really confused, it's a Crystal Tournament on Beta!!
I thought Beta was always a cycle ahead on tournaments?

Sprite1313

What the heck is going on?
This is what happens when you downsize and lay off half of your development and community management teams. Major turmoil in the tech sector right now, as game companies try and figure out the post-COVID normal.

"Fasten your seatbelts, it's going to be a bumpy night" - Bette Davis, in All About Eve

"Things are going to get a lot worse before they get worse" - Lily Tomlin

Yes, it is going to be bumpy for a while, but it will stabilize.

crackie

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, Buddy's #1 Fan
InnoGames said:
The transformation will help the company reach more players with innovative game concepts and make its work on its current games more efficient.
Nothing makes it more efficient than repeating things!

Darielle

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, and Buddy Fan Club Member
Although this is sort of off topic ... not really, because it's perfectly on topic with the title of this thread ... Am I mistaken, or have the ghost and marble badges gotten harder in the upcoming FA? According to Idavis, the ghost badges will need 4 encounters in spire/tourney and the marbles will require 8 relics. My memory isn't what it used to be, but that seems harder to me.

Sprite1313

Although this is sort of off topic ... not really, because it's perfectly on topic with the title of this thread ... Am I mistaken, or have the ghost and marble badges gotten harder in the upcoming FA? According to Idavis, the ghost badges will need 4 encounters in spire/tourney and the marbles will require 8 relics. My memory isn't what it used to be, but that seems harder to me.
I just looked at a Version H spreadsheet from last FA and that was the requirement for ghosts and marbles.

elvenbee

I'd understood that the next FA had reverted to Version G. At least that was the case for the last Beta run, or so I read on the Forum.
I've been playing for a year and that's always been the requirements for Ghost & Marbles

Darielle

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, and Buddy Fan Club Member
Thanks everyone ... I could have sworn it took 3 encounters to get a ghost badge, but okay, I'll concede that I must have been wrong.

Katwick

Cartographer
My brain must have lost a year, somewhere in the shuffle. :p
Reincarnation.jpg