• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

How many staffs do you still need?

Alram

Flippers just flip
I've spent all my event currency in 3 cities. I still need 10 staffs, 27 staffs, and 29 staffs to get the final set piece.

Last edited:

BrinDarby

I still need 40 pts for the forge .... in all 3 cities....
My 3 cities have 68, 14, 80 ...... respectfully in currency...
So I will be short, 350-425 in event currency (staffs)
in all 3 worlds, and will complete all 75 tasks in all 3 worlds.

Iyapo1

I need 10 staffs in one city and 11 in another(all currency spent). My third city has made it to 260 with currency left over.

Starr621

I need 33 staffs to get 260. I'm projecting to have around 850-875 knowledge including the ones I have now, from quests, daily rewards, and city collections. Worst case scenario is 33 x 27 = 891 knowledge so just need to find a few more 18s and 45s and I'll have enough. Just hoping the 54 doesn't keep popping up basically...

Dreamyn2

Buddy Fan Club member
Unless I’m fortunate enough to win bonus scrolls I will be short 25 staffs in 2 cities and 21 in another.
My smallest city entered ch 4 tonight. I’ve won 1170 bonus scrolls and have a complete set. I should be able to get 1 more grand prize.
My largest city (ch 11) won 800 bonus scrolls (plus the 100 from the email) and is on course to finish with 5 extra staffs.

Darielle

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, and Buddy Fan Club Member
I was able to finish the set yesterday, with no diamonds spent. But I did get lucky a couple of times with bonus event currency from the chests as I was on the map. It's tight, that's true. I remember the good old days when you had plenty of time to spare. Those days are gone.

Iyapo1

I remember the good old days when you had plenty of time to spare. Those days are gone.
I remember the good old days too...when you couldn't get diamonds without spending real money and when the best building were behind a pay wall.... good riddance to the "good old days".
More recently, I fell short on the Witch's Hut and the Watchful Winter Owl, Some events are just tighter than others.

Darielle

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, and Buddy Fan Club Member
I remember the good old days too...when you couldn't get diamonds without spending real money and when the best building were behind a pay wall.... good riddance to the "good old days".
More recently, I fell short on the Witch's Hut and the Watchful Winter Owl, Some events are just tighter than others.
Okay, I'll grant you you're right about that. I'm loving the spire. :) But I do believe that events should be doable without diamonds. You want extra sets, you can use the diamonds. But one complete one should be doable without having to get lucky on winning extra scrolls from the map.