• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

How many staffs do you still need?

Henroo

Oh Wise One
As long as no one gets screwed by RNG more than twice a year this new system should work wonderfully... :rolleyes:

But the issue with people not getting full sets is not due to the new league system. It is because the scroll values of the live world event were cut way back. If we had the same scroll values as when the event was first launched on Beta, I think nearly every player who completed the event would get a full set.

AnselSkye

I got the last piece last night and then went for the best jackpots with what I had left over. I've never had such good luck with anything and was hitting 300, 200, and 90 sk left and right. I got the second marble building, and I'm sitting at 309 staffs now. I'm hoping that will hold me in silver until the end!

This is with no purchased sk.

SoggyShorts

Mathematician par Excellence
@SoggyShorts as long as no player in a silver or better fellowship gets screwed more than twice a year you mean?
According to some, players who aren't in Silver+either don't exist or they should be ignored.
But the issue with people not getting full sets is not due to the new league system. It is because the scroll values of the live world event were cut way back. If we had the same scroll values as when the event was first launched on Beta, I think nearly every player who completed the event would get a full set.
Sorry, I was unclear: the new system I was referring to was the currency nerf. The reduction of milestones rewards and log-in bonuses by 20%, and quests by 10% was simply too much.
Adding rewards in leagues is useless because if the ~15% nerf dropped you below getting the full prize you certainly aren't among the lucky who got into the top 5%

Gladiola

On Arendyll you have to be better than 263 staffs to get into the top 5%, and there are still almost 2 days left. On the bright side, I had a couple lucky rolls and got extra currency and I now have 243 staffs and 437 currency. With today's quest and tonight's bonus currency, I hope to just squeak out that Forge. I will almost definitely end in the Bronze league unless a lot of people have been hoardig currency to the end.

StarLoad

Right now On Elcy I am in Bronze (200/200) and on quest 60. I have all the set except the forge and I wont spend to get that. The manor is fully set with all the other parts and since I am steel boosted there is no real incentive to try to spend 4000 or more diamonds to get that piece.

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
Got the final piece tonight and now at 264. Silver is 267 right now on Arendyll, and if it does not take a big jump over the next 28 hours, I may be tempted to use some spare diamonds and see if I can finish in Silver. 1200 diamonds will get 250 SK.

Last edited:

DeletedUser27062

Out of 6 cities I got the full set in 1.
Final staff scores with all quests completed/ currency spent:

I used the exact same strategy in every city.

BrinDarby

Main - 275 , other two 267 , 363 left ... all same strategy used.
1 more daily (+35) and drops .... not look'n good here ...
All 3 cities @ 240 , needs 20 more just for The Forge :rolleyes:

Bronze , with ~1 day to go, is wayyy toooo low....

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
Out of 6 cities I got the full set in 1.
Final staff scores with all quests completed/ currency spent:

I used the exact same strategy in every city.

Like others keep saying, at least you can get all the bonuses on the main building in each city, and if you are steel-boosted in any of them, missing the steel building will not hurt there.

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
Main - 275 , other two 267 , 363 left ... all same strategy used.
1 more daily (+35) and drops .... not look'n good here ...
All 3 cities @ 240 , needs 20 more just for The Forge :rolleyes:

Bronze , with ~1 day to go, is wayyy toooo low....

The 35 daily we just got a couple of hours ago was the last one, so all you have left are the spawns around the city.

Dreamyn2

Buddy Fan Club member
Staff counts:
Arendyll 247 (4 SK remaining)
Winyandor 241 (0 SK)
Felyandryl 264 (25 SK)
Sinya Arda 285 (19 SK)
Ceravyn 302 (23 SK)

I won 400 bonus scrolls in ceravyn trying to finish up tonight and ended up with a 2nd stone mason. :)

Last edited:

Lelanya

Scroll-Keeper, Keys to the Gems
@Enevhar Aldarion ,
Since we have 27 hrs left in event , usually we get that 1 xtra +35
tomorrow night , 5 hrs before it ends .... I guess we'll see....
Nope. Folks complained the last award came at midnight and the event then ended overnight and they didn't get a chance to spend them. This is true for EST, but folks nearly everywhere else had work arounds. For me they come at 4, 5 and 10 pm (Beta, EN, US). But every server doesn't get the last daily now.

SoggyShorts

Mathematician par Excellence
Like others keep saying, at least you can get all the bonuses on the main building in each city, and if you are steel-boosted in any of them, missing the steel building will not hurt there.
That won't help the next event. Unless the line then will be:
"Enjoy your level 6/7 evolving building, it's not that bad, and in 6-18 months you can get 3 more artifacts in crafting/spire" :p

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
That won't help the next event. Unless the line then will be:
"Enjoy your level 6/7 evolving building, it's not that bad, and in 6-18 months you can get 3 more artifacts in crafting/spire" :p

Hard to say right now. I have that building at level 7 right now, and just starting on the next artifact, so five more grand prizes and it will be at max evolve.