• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

https://us5.elvenar.com Server is down

DeletedUser4778

Whew. Back in and still in. Hope it stays that way. Timing shot to hell. Will probably miss some visits tomorrow. Lost out on quests, troops training, and goods production too. Building plans also messed up.

DeletedUser2753

Worked for 15 min then failed again, can't get back in. Hope they do not start the Tournament in 2 min.

DeletedUser4778

Yup. Down again for me and tourney should have started by now. Grrrr.

DeletedUser4778

Sigh. This means I will lose sleep...or not. Darn it all. Shutting down now. If not back on by the time I finish cooking and eating, I will give it up as a lost cause and say goodbye to so many plans and troops and goods.

DeletedUser6148

Whatever. I just hope they're having fun chasing whatever rodent or insect is chewing up their wiring...

DeletedUser6326

It went down for me again as soon as the tournaments were suppose to begin.

DeletedUser2228

This is gonna make a hash of the tourney that was supposed to start 30 minutes ago.

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
This is gonna make a hash of the tourney that was supposed to start 30 minutes ago.
For anyone who was planning to pariticipate exactly at start up and then again exactly 16 hours later, yes. For all the rest of the players, not necessarily, depending how long it continues.

DeletedUser5776

If its not up in the next 45 mins, I'm not going to be able to get the 2nd star before I leave for work tomorrow ... and THAT will really tick me off.