• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Humor in Covid Days

Huor

IMG_1111_1620698099242.jpg

ajqtrz

Chef - loquacious Old Dog
I once was tasked with the QA certification of a space bound satellite. The QAEngineer humor really had me laughing as that's exactly the sort of "data" a QA engineer would collect -- and the results he/she would probably get!

So thanks for taking me back a long, long way.

AJ

BrinDarby

How many Forum Posters does it take to change a lightbulb ??

1st a thread must be started...
then every bit of minusha examined,
followed by the inevitable off topic thrust,
forcing helya to call for a vote.....
Once positive vote is in, its sent to the Devs,
who debate if a new lightbulb is in the budget,

So, none, if it ever gets chg'd in the 1st place.... :rolleyes:

ajqtrz

A duck, a priest and and a cab driver walked into a bar.

The bartender looked up and asked, "What is this, a joke?"

(Not original here, but I don't know where I heard it either).
AJ

The Unbeliever

A man and his dog walk into a bar. The bartender looks at the man and says, "I'm sorry, but we don't allow animals in here."

The man replies, "well, normally I wouldn't, but my cable is out and we were hoping to see the Leafs game."

The bartender looks around his empty establishment and says to the man, "well, we're not very buys right now, so I guess it'll be okay, but just this one time - however if there's any trouble with your dog, I'll have to ask you both to leave."

The man agrees, and he and his dog take a seat at the end of bar and begin to watch the game.
The game is a thriller, and just into the second period, the Leafs score a goal! The excited dog hops up on to the bar, barks three times, and then does a backflip in celebration!

The bartender turns to the man and exclaims, "wow - that was really cool! So what does he do when they win a game?!"

"I don't know." The man replies, "I've only had him for two years!"

ajqtrz

True story. When my oldest daughter was about 6 or 7 and saw a "Pedestrian Crossing" sign she asked us if the Democrats and Republicans had their own crossings too.

AJ