• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

If you can't beat 'em, join 'em!

DeletedUser12341

Actually that is not true, they provide a definite advantage in tournaments and there is lots of competition for ranking points. Never do tournies and your statement is mostly true but again FA could also be seen as having a slight advantage due to more possible space. Avoid those 2 areas and everything you do in game is pretty much all to yourself.

I was chatting to a very heavy diamond spender and they were annoyed by this and losing rank from someone pushing. If they ever got annoyed enough and quit that would hurt.

@qaccy I have heard of someone getting in trouble for this and they weren't even feeding KP to their main town. It was just a second town that got tech locked and they were spreading KP about to fellowship members. The approach seems to vary from one community to another (EN v US v Beta v other language, etc). But I have also seen some blatant exploits as well.
Not sure how they got in trouble when its clearly stated in the rules:
Can I play more than one account on the same world?
Yes, in Elvenar you can use as many accounts as you like, even if they are used on the same world!
Heavy diamond spenders are entitled to rise above those that dont have heavy money to spend but have time to click multiple cities on the same account? or use wishing wells they spent the TIME to aquire? I mean after all thats what it all boils down to isnt it....TIME? How in a fair world can someone that doesnt have as much money as i be equal to me in a game?

Vergazi

I totally agree @Arnos . I have said something similar months ago somewhere here in the Forums. Basically, in this game you have Time or Money. If you don't have time then money will compensate for that. Then there are people like me who, due to life circumstances, have lots of time and practically no money. I would suppose that if one had both lots of Time and Money then it would be hard, if not impossible, for anyone to compete against you. I guess I'm lucky I don't see this game as a competition or I'd have quit long ago.

DeletedUser12341

I totally agree @Arnos . I have said something similar months ago somewhere here in the Forums. Basically, in this game you have Time or Money. If you don't have time then money will compensate for that. Then there are people like me who, due to life circumstances, have lots of time and practically no money. I would suppose that if one had both lots of Time and Money then it would be hard, if not impossible, for anyone to compete against you. I guess I'm lucky I don't see this game as a competition or I'd have quit long ago.[
@Socrates28 I want to make it clear that the reason push accounts bother me is because they're explicitly against the game's rules. Cheating's not cool with me.
Would you be willing to define "push account" ?

DeletedUser24211

Would you be willing to define "push account" ?

Game Rules said:
7. Pushing
Operating a “push-account” is forbidden. This is defined as unbalanced routine resource (resources, Knowledge Points etc.) transfers from one account to the next even if involved accounts do not belong to the same player.

https://us.forum.elvenar.com/index.php?threads/game-rules.701/

Also, there's this: https://us.forum.elvenar.com/index.php?threads/how-is-this-not-pushing.7704/

Vergazi

I feel and believe that so much of this issue is just because when a game has been around for several years there have been several expansions and new players can get frustrated because they want to progress fast and "catch up" to the players in the "end game content. Basically, they feel left out or in some way lacking because they see others with huge cities in later chapters or even in Constructs. Some might say "how can you possibly know that other people feel this way?!". Well, because it's human nature to feel various things and this falls within the spectrum of ways one might feel about this issue, in my view.

My advice is, for what it's worth...don't be jealous or feel bad cause you can into the game late and are not as far into it as players who started earlier. I started Dec 2018 and am already into Ch 8 Orcs and Goblins, with lots of time invested and effort. That's like halfway thru the available content. With a little patience one can get through it pretty fast and get up to the end content. But, as any player who has chaded after end content knows, after you get to the end game it's all about the grind and getting "geared"...or in Elvenarian terms...getting a high score and the latest, fancy buildings. Try to enjoy the journey and forget about the destination. Keep moving forward and you will get there soon enough.

This isn't pointed at anyone in particular. Just my thoughts on this and related issues that I feel are rather pointless and only serve to upset people quite needlessly.

Have fun in Elvenar!

p.s. The new server it awesome! All baby cities..whoo hooo!!! :p

DeletedUser12341

I understand Inno's definition..the defiinition i am looking for is when i donate KP to a FS member in a "swarm" which is routine and repetitive...not to mention endorsed...how is that NOT a violation of the rules or when taking 0 star trades from a fellow FS member thats just starting out which again is "routine" or has went all out in a tournament which again is common in 10 chest fellowships who exactly differentiates between who's helping and who's cheating? It seems to me there is a really blurred line between whats ok and what isnt. I'm just trying to learn: why is it ok to drop a $20 bill and speed up an upgrade with the diamonds you bought..but not use diamonds from a wishing well that is in another city? how does one track so that only diamonds won in that city are used in that city? Why dont we just play the game??

Deleted User - 3932582

It seems to me there is a really blurred line between whats ok and what isnt.
That's right, just like with many things in life.

Using diamonds across different cities is seems to be OK from the rules perspective - diamonds are shared between worlds on the same account by design, and you cannot transfer diamonds from different accounts.

Now, taking 0* trades consistently, as well as overcontributing to tournaments and FA - one can definitely argue that this is "pushing", at least in the spirit of how it is defined. Trades are more clear cut - you're transferring resources directly; with tournaments and FA this happens indirectly. This might be a deep rabbit hole ;)

Things like KP swaps are not pushing if these are balanced, which might be difficult to establish.

mikeledo

First off diamond farming is not illegal. I know several players who farm diamonds and getting 25 at a whack in a chance setting is not worth the effort for me. I will simply "pay the man." However "pushing" is illegal. Inno knows who is pushing and who is not. They can track transactions and have cookies. Their way to deal with TOS violation is not to punish the rule-breakers, but to cheapen the overall effect of their action by altering the basic nature of the game. They have made KP "cheap" by increasing the KP awarded by the Tournament and by making multiple building produce KP. They have created high production set buildings as well as building to help during tournaments to cheapen the effect of a level 30 AW. So rather than deal with the problem head on like they should and give the honest players an honest game, they opt to change the game.

qaccy

@mikeledo Unfortunately, even if Inno actually did those things you mentioned for the sake of making KP 'cheap', anyone using push accounts has access to all of these things on those accounts as well, especially tournaments. Inno introducing extra KP generation just gives these players extra KP, multiplied by however many accounts they're running. This arguably means pushers get MORE benefit from extra KP than normal players do, since even having two accounts = 2x the KP coming in from that new source.

Since last week, I've watched a player push their Victory Springs up from level 13 to now level 19. It's in a near-constant state of upgrading, probably to hide the fact that their fellowship full of push accounts are the only 'players' contributing to it.

mikeledo

@mikeledo Unfortunately, even if Inno actually did those things you mentioned for the sake of making KP 'cheap', anyone using push accounts has access to all of these things on those accounts as well, especially tournaments. Inno introducing extra KP generation just gives these players extra KP, multiplied by however many accounts they're running. This arguably means pushers get MORE benefit from extra KP than normal players do, since even having two accounts = 2x the KP coming in from that new source.

Since last week, I've watched a player push their Victory Springs up from level 13 to now level 19. It's in a near-constant state of upgrading, probably to hide the fact that their fellowship full of push accounts are the only 'players' contributing to it.
True. I was making reference to folks who have all their AWs at level 30 thanks to push accounts. The extra KP does not help them. I know one who is sharing with his FS.

Arkadia

I feel sorry for the people who spend the time and effort that requires to maintain those push cities.
If you have problems with them @qaccy just think of how lucky you are that you have something else to do with your time! either way i look at it, you're the winner! ;)