• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

I'm tired of guest races

IMO Chapter 17 seems longer but I think Chapter 18 is actually longer. 17 was the worst for me...18 seemed more pleasant but that may be because I teleported everything I could and paused my progress for a Fellowship Adventure. After resuming it hasn't seemed that bad. I'm just finishing up 18 now so I'll likely take a between chapter break to level up any buildings that I missed in-chapter and any new AWs. Then I'll start 19 after the next FA.

Darielle

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, and Buddy Fan Club Member
I don't remember any more how many teleports I used in chapter 17 on the small ships, but it was probably 60-70? As soon as I got past the quest to have out all 9 large ships, I sold all 9 and used only the flagships and small ships to clear the rest of the chapter. I had out about 30 shall ships at a time, 20-24 of one type that I was focusing on for research, and a few each of the other two types, so make sure I never ran out of the good needed to make stuff in the focused one. Then I would rotate around which of the three types I had 20-24 of out, as my research needs shifted through the chapter. I also did my best to only use the 1-hour productions in the small ships and 6-hour productions in the flagships, and I would use 5-hour time boosters on the flagships, so that they were ready every hour as well. That was how I used over 500 5-hour boosters while completing the chapter.
I don't think I've ever had 70 or even 60 teleports at one time. That's an awesome amount as far as I'm concerned.

(I think I've got about 30 right now ... I'm going to go sit in the corner with the newbies.) :)

Darielle

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, and Buddy Fan Club Member
IMO Chapter 17 seems longer but I think Chapter 18 is actually longer. 17 was the worst for me...18 seemed more pleasant but that may be because I teleported everything I could and paused my progress for a Fellowship Adventure. After resuming it hasn't seemed that bad. I'm just finishing up 18 now so I'll likely take a between chapter break to level up any buildings that I missed in-chapter and any new AWs. Then I'll start 19 after the next FA.
I'm about halfway through 18 right now and I've been pleasantly surprised by how fast it is, starting shortly after the last FA. I know that the second half is always a lot slower than the first, (I'll need a lot more badges per tech) but I think 18 will still, overall, take me about 2/3 the amount of time that 17 did. I expect I'll get out of this within 4-5 months, from start to finish. (17 took me 7 and a half months and I detested every minute of it.)

Deborah M

Oh Wise One
I've never gotten tired of guest races. I'm thinking that is because there have not been any guest races that I wasn't finished with the chapter and waiting for a new chapter to be released. The only suggestion that I have, based on my experience, is to take a break between chapters. It hasn't been a choice for me, but it is certainly a choice for newer players who don't have that built in break. I have always wanted time between chapters to upgrade any buildings I haven't already upgraded and to upgrade Ancient Wonders.