• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Is anyone else bored to death?

DeletedUser61

• You can't win
  • You can't even break even
  • And quitting is out of the question
Look up Petard.
A Petard is NOT one of those vicious
looking spear thingies that are used by the
Vatican's Swiss Guard. Those are Halberds.
Young_Folks'_History_of_Rome_illus001.png

DeletedUser594

I'm not bored but I still think it's early in the process. My experience so far has felt like arriving way too early at a dinner party only to find that a small dysfunctional group had shown up days before me and stayed, bickering the whole time, while one song played on repeat. Two crazy chicks had been there for a week or more, no one's really sure, eating cake furiously yet insisting on cake for dinner because cake is a sacred contract.

After spending the day prepping and plating and greeting and setting, the first appetizers finally come out and ..,they're not so great.
But it's obviously a themed dinner and they may have just been mis-timed and in need of spice.

It's been fun to be a part of the chaos of a new game and while I am not impressed with the latest add-ons I do smell what they're cooking and try not to judge the latest additions too much on their stand alone merits but rather how they might fit into a whole new point(s) ecosystem- I don't need it to be earth shattering new material but I do want something solid enough to give me something to hang my hat on soon or else it will be hard to justify logging on much at all in the not too distant future.

DeletedUser627

Reza, PvD[eveloper]. Thus far it hasn't become a declinable quest - merely the impossible quest. In think I'm going to post a suggestion that we make Robert Goulet an optional background selection.

Kat, I thought the reference to Hamlet would illustrate familiarity with petards, hoisting, being hoisted by one's own petard, and humorous adversarial relationships.

DeletedUser

Reza, PvD[eveloper]. Thus far it hasn't become a declinable quest - merely the impossible quest. In think I'm going to post a suggestion that we make Robert Goulet an optional background selection.

Kat, I thought the reference to Hamlet would illustrate familiarity with petards, hoisting, being hoisted by one's own petard, and humorous adversarial relationships.

Lol! No Wikipedia page link was given for us to possibly familiarize ourselves with Hamlet, so how could we possibly know? Because... how would us "old folks" possibly know a famous Shakespearean reference otherwise? And winning? Both Hamlet and Laertes die, in the same manner, after following different paths. It is not a game to win, it is merely a distraction, a dance, something I learned years ago in an Arthur Murray class. Many, Many, MANY years ago.

Now, back to the OT, and the game becoming boring for those of us who do not care to make a gazillion spreadsheets for an online Build MMO...
I think perhaps if we had in game avatars like varron's Forum avatar, some of his humor, and perhaps some of the quests that would go with it... the game would be more exciting. For those of us who appreciate Happy things...

teddy-bears-happy-little-trees-tasks.jpg

I miss Bob and his Happy Beer! Bring him back varron! :( (Though, I do like the fractal. JDWildfire or Apophysis?)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser61

boring for those of us who do not care to
Roll me over, Ma! I'm lying on a clod.

RollMeOver.JPG

Here's a little something for your pickup.

You're a redneck ... if your family tree doesn't branch.

DeletedUser

New here :) Are we able to fight other players in this game? Or just NPC's.

DeletedUser

Awww :( That's too bad. I didn't realize when I started playing that there was no PvP.
Thanks for your reply.

DeletedUser

Well, this is Inno. If you really want PvP, you can try Grepolis, Tribal Wars 2, Forge of Empires or The West. And pray you don't spawn near the big fish in the pond. Nom nom nom... ;)

DeletedUser1621

Wow. It wasn't until I read this thread (and went back and checked my city) that I had any idea KPs could be purchased with in-game resources. I had automatically assumed these would always require purchase by diamonds and had already decided that wasn't a worthwhile deal, so had never bothered to investigate...

For anyone that has forgotten, the price of the first KP purchased is:
1000 coins, or
40 Tier 1 Goods (Marble in my case), or
20 Tier 2 Goods (Silk), or
10 Tier 3 Goods (Gems), or
45 Diamonds
With a bundle of 8 KPs available for 360 Diamonds

Buyer's remorse, anyone? :)

DeletedUser828

I am basically finished in Winyandor....When is the next Race starting!!! And how about a second Scout, the Scout times are stupid long at we could have two stupid long Scouts working at the same time~

DeletedUser1017

I am basically finished in Winyandor....When is the next Race starting!!! And how about a second Scout, the Scout times are stupid long at we could have two stupid long Scouts working at the same time~

Yes please! I second that motion for a second scout...Inno, please make it possible somehow!