• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

It's a Wonderful Life recruiting

Elspeth Cunning

“Striving For Excellence”. The It's A Wonderful Life fellowship, founded 1/28/17 by TikaC, is a fellowship on the move!! Our rank and accumulative point value are steadily rising. We are a very cohesive and fun group! All we ask of members is to be very active with visits, trades, and tournaments. All Elvenarians know that these things are crucial to the game. Our dedicated players include Spookitha, sadstud, Acaila, Daddicus, Moonlight Marguerite, alaloh, Elspeth Cunning, penny47, Lorelleii, Arfie, Lord Clifford III, Casalaya, VeroticaScreamer, and Zayantegirl. We are seeking active members, especially those with planks c dust boosted goods. We are looking for the next member of our family, could that lucky person be you?!

Last edited:

DeletedUser

We are currently looking for active members with magic dust boosted goods. Fair trades, Active in tournaments and Fellowship visits a must. We are ranked 304 and growing daily.
I am just starting out but if you would have me I promise to be active!