• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Joining a new fellowship?

DeletedUser2768

I don't remember what I did when I left my first fellowship, so I don't know how to help my neighbor join me.

She's disbanded her old fellowhip.
I've sent her an invite to my fellowship.

We don't know what to do next to get her "in". What am I forgetting/overlooking?

DeletedUser3297

You have to go to the player. Click on the shield below the username, if they are not in a fellowship, you can click "invite player" From there, that person has to click on their shield and click the invitations tab to accept. Or they can click on your fellowship and click apply. Then you have to click on your shield and go to the aspirants tab to accept.

DeletedUser2768

You have to go to the player. Click on the shield below the username, if they are not in a fellowship, you can click "invite player" From there, that person has to click on their shield and click the invitations tab to accept. Or they can click on your fellowship and click apply. Then you have to click on your shield and go to the aspirants tab to accept.

I have invited the player. They go to their shield tab and see "edit banner".

DeletedUser594

If she recently disbanded her old fellowship she may have a 24 hour wait period imposed before she can join a new one.
If she has a window that says "edit Banner" then she is in a fellowship currently and has Mage powers.
Try going to the players city and while it is onscreen tap the F key. If inviting is an option you will get a pop up with an invite window.
Which world are you on and what's the players name?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser3312

That 24 hr. wait window happened to me. I joined a FS and very quickly realized it was not for me. I left it and applied to another one that sounded good and got the note of the 24 hr wait period.