• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Looking for FS

DeletedUser28963

I joined a FS over the weekend only to discover that’s archmage along with half of the members seem to be MIA discovered through a thread in the help forum here. I’m not sure what’s going on there at the moment, one of the mages brought it in a thread.

I’m currently in chapter 2 with only my first tier good, planks, haven’t reached the second tier one in research yet, lacking the goods to finish a couple research segments currently. My second and third tier goods will be silk and dust.

Lyinaral

Kaylessa , we would be glad to have you join us, we are a small group, but love to help people learn the game, that is if you haven't already found another one.