• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Mama Juul's Fusion Feast

Lady Dastardly

Where are the odds on the Flavor Loot? I don't see any information on this at all, actually.
I haven't seen anything official, but idavis does seem to have the inside scoop on some things, and he has the following on his site:
Screenshot 2023-05-11 005141.png

Have no clue if it's accurate or not. My Beta experience was that I only got hats (50) from loot once, but I can't put my hands on my notes to see how many loot I received over the event.

Lady Dastardly

Personally, I have worse results when I try to factor in the possibility of winning back currency. I think trying to cover two levels of RNG makes the results more inaccurate. I know some people prefer that method, but I’ve always gotten the best results by ignoring that, regardless of the game mechanic. :)
I'm usually one of those people that prefers (and feels like I have success with) factoring in extra currency chances. In this event I'm in total agreement that the additional layer of randomization renders it much less useful, and I didn't bother.

I love the merge mechanics, and I enjoy the mathematical side of the game, but I don't have the time or patience to flip the orders looking for the absolutely cheapest individual orders because I tend to only spend currency on a few days. I opted to figure out which customers were the cheapest for both their least expensive and most expensive orders and just go with those. That means filling orders for the 2* bald man in slot 1, and the 3* dark red/purple robe elf dude and 4* green haired elf lady in slot 3 . Knowing it can't cost me more than 14 per step, but will often cost even less, is close enough for me.

I missed a week of city drops on Beta, so unfortunately I don't really know in practice how well it worked.

Dominionofgod

Thinker of Ideas
let it be known, i always give credit where its due.
View attachment 15658
I hate buy kp quests. Thank you for finally adding an alternative. I hope it continues that way.

quest 06.jpg

Credit on that one as well.
But it does beg the question.. inno.. if you can do this, you know you should do this, and you did this.. once... then why the hell are there so many qests like this added with no good options?! (of which i posted about earlier in the fourms)

Moho

Chef
Well, I do like the event main building, for its contribution to the military in my citadels. I love the fact that it can start producing troops as soon as you plant it in your city. I have already placed it in my towns and today I upgraded it to level three. I obtained one artifact by delivering customer orders and another one by fulfilling the tasks in the quest list.
i02.jpg

There is a second artifact on the quest line, which I will get for sure. All I have to do now is make sure I will obtain three additional artifacts by delivering customer orders so that I will be able to evolve Mama's Kitchen to level 7, where it produces the maximum number of troops.

Pheryll

Set Designer
I haven't seen anything official, but idavis does seem to have the inside scoop on some things, and he has the following on his site:
View attachment 15661
Have no clue if it's accurate or not. My Beta experience was that I only got hats (50) from loot once, but I can't put my hands on my notes to see how many loot I received over the event.
Excellent. If right, then the exact deduction should be 2.98 for every 10% flavor loot chance.

EDIT: Since I did the math wrong the first time I will show below
Dish value: 2^(tier-1)
Tier 5 dish value: 16, Tier 6 dish value: 32
Dish value per chef hat: (.4 x 1 + .3 x 2 + .15 x4 + .1 x8 + .05 x16)/4 = 0.8
Dish value reduction (100 x .05 x .8 + 75 x .05 x .8 + 50 x .15 x .8 + 16 x .45 + 32 x .3) = 29.8
10% chance dish reduction = 29.8/10 = 2.98

Last edited:

Darielle

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, and Buddy Fan Club Member
All I want is to go back to the days when we got 35 cash for the daily cash and 50-60 or more cash for fulfilling each quest. Seems ridiculous to be 25 quests into the event and you're still getting awards in the 20s for cash. And 20 cash for the daily is just sad.

Lady Dastardly

All I want is to go back to the days when we got 35 cash for the daily cash and 50-60 or more cash for fulfilling each quest. Seems ridiculous to be 25 quests into the event and you're still getting awards in the 20s for cash. And 20 cash for the daily is just sad.
This is why I haven't bothered working on evolving an Ashen Phoenix. Every time I think about doing it, I have to remind myself that they have nerfed the quest rewards to make it less useful. I believe the most any of the quests give this time is 35.

Tehya1

I hate this event. I do not have time to do math for every damn chest x5 cities and do my rl job. This isn't supposed to be a second job. I don't give a rat's backside about the evolving bldg, but I would like to get at least some of the dailies, like the troop instants and one or two bldgs. So far, I have gotten about 85% kp! All of the currency and work, and I get f-ing kp!

Fun game, inno. Real fun.

Moho

Chef
I would like to get at least some of the dailies
It is really hard to obtain the dailies, indeed.

The format is not to blame. The chef's station looks neat. The whole kitchen idea, with the ingredient stacks, orders, line of customers getting smaller and smaller and expanding again at sunrise, is beautiful.

But the high costs and insufficient event currency frustrates players. It strains their nerves and mars a game experience that should be fun and relaxing.

The rewards in general do not reflect the effort and time invested in this event.

FairyInBellbottoms

Shroom Aficionado
Honestly, I haven't gotten many dailies either. Plus I use up a bunch of chef hats for a piddly "crystal cap" or "mystic mycology" that lasts 30 days? Oh gee thanks! They want you to pay 1500 diamonds for anything decent and they really aren't all that.
If this is the way the events are going. I'm not playing next time.

Huor

I do like that the first "buy kp" I ran into had an "or" option. on the events where the grand prize is of no interest, that's where I stop playing when I hit a "buy kp". good to know I can hang around a while longer and try for the troop instant dailies.

cdiamond

Chef
Does the Goods production bonus on the Mystic Mycology, Crystal Caps and Steel infused fungi stack? Just deciding if its best to put them out all at once or just replace as they expire.

Pheryll

Set Designer
Does the Goods production bonus on the Mystic Mycology, Crystal Caps and Steel infused fungi stack? Just deciding if its best to put them out all at once or just replace as they expire.
Beta forum said that it did. And the stacking is additive. Even though it says 105%, 100% of that is the base production. So you are looking at 100% (base) + 5% * number of Mystic Mycology (or Crystal Caps or Steel Fungi in the case of those tiers of goods). I haven't placed mine but I am betting that it is also additive with the relic boost (I wouldn't be surprised if it is labeled "potion effect" when you mouse over the production).