• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Mama Juul's Fusion Feast

satchmo33

So, are the little 'shroom thingies cumulative? Can't find anywhere to see my total increase percentage for each. (and, they ARE kinda cute all sprinkled around in the grass...)

mikeledo

I love KP as much as the next guy and the main reason for playing these events. In the back of my mind, I have this picture of INNO having a cyber closet full of 7KP instants and not knowing what to do with them so they are unloading them on this event.

Moho

Chef
I love KP as much as the next guy
Everyone is different though.

i03.jpg

BrinDarby

With ~250 currency left, and current task should
lock me, ( hopefully ) 3 of 4 worlds are barely into
Silver, but won't come even close to 260..... I'm
shooting for 220 , leaving me 1 artifact short,
that I should get in the FA, but seriously I'm kinda
convinced this event was over nerf'd.... My main
city will be darn lucky to catch up, and hit 220.

I have been dilligent in which offers I take, but the
outlay in time has been alot more that other events
have been...... I do like the combine part.

I give this event a .......... C+/B-

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
The FA that will come after this event will only offer one artifact for this evolving building. The other prize is the good one, a Tome of the Phoenixes, giving a choice of one of any of the past 5 Phoenix artifacts. So if people want to max out this building, they need to finish with at least 220 points, for 8 artifacts and a level 9 building, and be in a fellowship that completes at least the 2nd stage, for the 9th artifact to make a level 10 building. Of course, if you finish in Silver, you get one more artifact, so ending with less than 260 might still get you a maxed out building without needing the FA, depending on how the league on your server finishes.

Casperillo

The FA that will come after this event will only offer one artifact for this evolving building. The other prize is the good one, a Tome of the Phoenixes, giving a choice of one of any of the past 5 Phoenix artifacts. So if people want to max out this building, they need to finish with at least 220 points, for 8 artifacts and a level 9 building, and be in a fellowship that completes at least the 2nd stage, for the 9th artifact to make a level 10 building. Of course, if you finish in Silver, you get one more artifact, so ending with less than 260 might still get you a maxed out building without needing the FA, depending on how the league on your server finishes.
Next FA is June 1 or June 8 start date

Tehya1

I would rather have the tome of Phoenixes regardless of whether or not I get 8 artifacts lol

MagicPagan

I just checked, placed a Crystal Caps (boosts refined goods), but my Glacier stays at 21800 crystal. However it does increase the production of the goods in my Moonstone Library set. So you have to check each and every building to see if it gets a boost or not.
If you place more than one of any tier, does the effect stack like using more than one troop assist (dwarven armorer, etc)?

Kadhrin

This is shaping up to be the worst event finish I've had since before guest races started showing up.
Current points for various cities: 203, 218, and 253. The big city has the point shack, and will *still* be unable to get the portrait. Smallest city will be 2 artifacts short.

Tehya1

This is shaping up to be the worst event finish I've had since before guest races started showing up.
Current points for various cities: 203, 218, and 253. The big city has the point shack, and will *still* be unable to get the portrait. Smallest city will be 2 artifacts short.
Yep, its pretty bad. 240, I could get in most of my cities, but not 260.

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
I waited until tonight to use all my Flavor Loot and had 12 of them saved up. I got very unlucky and only one of them gave me extra chef hats, and that one was only 50 extra. I was only at 210 points before using them and now I am at 225, so at least I will be able to max the building with the one extra artifact that will be in the FA.

Starr621

I will get about 261-263 stars without extra currency building and got about 8 x 2 Flavor Loots which was pretty much the expected amount (about 70 3 stars and 12 4 stars with each chance around 10%). Most of the Flavor Loots were tier 5 and some tier 6 with one 50 chef hat and one 75 chef hat. The 3 star male elf and 4 star female elf were the best options for this event.

Lelanya

Scroll-Keeper, Keys to the Gems
Yeah I will be stuck with many points unspent. I am involved in some RL issues, and just cannot spend event currency.