• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Moon Bear

Dew Spinner

Chapter 10. I accidentally mixed it up. It's actually 62/sq/hr for Moon Bear in chapter 10. In chapter 9 it's 19/sq/hr and 47/sq/hr respectively.
So those aren't bad stats but I have Manta Rays, so I guess that is why I am not excited about it, my mistake!

DeletedUser29768

33.6 per square/per hour for a chapter 10/level 10 Bear, but still a lot better than the merchant. Bear is 24 hours, Merchant is 12.
Are you sure? If it's 12,900/24hr like you said, that's 59.7/sq/hr. The database has it at 13,500/24hr; not sure why that discrepancy exists.

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
So those aren't bad stats but I have Manta Rays, so I guess that is why I am not excited about it, my mistake!

In chapter 10, the Manta Ray is slightly worse than either the Merchant or Bear, but the big advantage it has, and same with most other mana buildings, is that they keep giving mana when you upgrade them beyond chapter 10. Both the Merchant and the Bear switch to divine seeds when you upgrade them to chapter 11. Or course, seeds are a lot harder to get than mana, so that can also be a good thing.

DeletedUser29768

Manta only gets 24.7/sq/hr, so comparable to FM but still way less than the Moon Bear.

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
Are you sure? If it's 12,900/24hr like you said, that's 59.7/sq/hr. The database has it at 13,500/24hr; not sure why that discrepancy exists.

It may have been adjusted or either they or elvengems is off. I am using the number from elvengems, which is 6450 per slot, or 12900 total. But you are still forgetting a math step. 12900 divided by 24 hours is 537.5 and 537.5 divided by 16 squares is 33.6.

DeletedUser29768

It may have been adjusted or either they or elvengems is off. I am using the number from elvengems, which is 6450 per slot, or 12900 total. But you are still forgetting a math step. 12900 divided by 24 hours is 537.5 and 537.5 divided by 16 squares is 33.6.
But a moon bear is 3x3, so you should only divide it by 9 squares. That accounts for your low figure.

Dew Spinner

True, if you leave your Moon Bear at chapter 10 for the mana, it will be left in the dust by a manta ray.
Moon Bear will be dusted by Manta Rays every chapter as long as you can upgrade the Manta Rays with RRs, so that will be my focus, to keep my City efficient!

DeletedUser29768

Moon Bear will be dusted by Manta Rays every chapter as long as you can upgrade the Manta Rays with RRs, so that will be my focus, to keep my City efficient!
On a square-by-square basis, the moon bear is twice as good as a manta in chapters 9 & 10; the manta doesn't catch up until chapter 14.

Dew Spinner

On a square-by-square basis, moon bear is twice as good as a manta in chapters 9 & 10; the manta doesn't catch up until chapter 14.
I'm sorry but I think you are looking at the wrong figures , the Manta Ray is a very prized building in the game because of it over production compared to other buildings. Are you using the filters at the top correctly?

Dew Spinner

And other times it will show a stage 5 version, as the owner of the site considers that an average, I think.
Yes, but Manta Ray isn't an Evolve Building. So stage isn't an issue. There is some confusion somewhere because I know for sure Manta Ray is an Awesome building. From memory I want to say it's in the top 5 of Mana producers.

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
Yes, but Manta Ray isn't an Evolve Building. So stage isn't an issue. There is some confusion somewhere because I know for sure Manta Ray is an Awesome building. From memory I want to say in the top 5 of Mana producers.

I was just pointing out to Henroo that some of the evolving buildings also list a wrong amount by using stage 5 numbers on the comparison pages. Some of them show stage 1 and some of them show a zero value.