• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Moonstone Libraries: Change Scrolls to Supplies

SoggyShorts

Mathematician par Excellence
If you have the building produce boost+1 you do balance the goods instead of overloading the world with only 1. However, you also reduce the need for trading. You now have 2 goods in the tier and only need to trade for 1 other. I think that would reduce the dependency on others since you would only need to trade for 1 good in that tier. In past post, I've suggested +2 instead of +1, but if there are both +1 and +2 building in the same tier, you can reach the point where no trading at all is needed. In my opinion, that would reduce some of the appeal of this game.
You could just have them produce your boost which seems to solve the trading issue.

OnlyElves

I also take 2 star trades above 3 star trades. just because I prefer to deal with people who are less impatient. so outside my fellowship I ignore 3* bismut trades as much as possible. not seldom I just clean out the entire market.

I applaud you for not wanting to take advantage of the situation, but don't judge people if you aren't in their situation. On Winyandor there are is always an open interest in selling a half million units of bismuth. Always. I have entered only two 2-star trades. One was taken after a day. The other aged out and disappeared. Two events are obviously way too few to be statistically significant, but if half the trades are never taken then the patient person will never make progress. While waiting for someone to randomly select their trades from the dozens on the market whatever soap and shrooms they have managed to scrounge together are decaying, so they will need to enter more and bigger trades.

I am boosted in both moonstone and bismuth. It seems Inno has decided to punish me at ransom so players boosted in platinum and either soap or shrooms can have an easy ride. Today I told my FS that the game is no longer fun, as I am continually pushing two boulders up a hill. My city is going dark, and I'm outta here.