• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Multiplayer Spire of Eternity feedback

The Unbeliever

Oh look, Inno screws up yet again...
I can almost set my clocks by their gak-ups at this rate. :p

So can we please have our rewards some time within the next three years or so?

Black watch

Yep, our whole clan got stiffed on the spire rewards... I pushed hard and roached my army pretty good too. I'd like something to nurse my troops back to health....

qaccy

No need to start flying off the handle. The fact that something like this can break for seemingly no reason is pretty strong evidence that keeping a game like this running probably isn't as easy as some of you here think it is.

mucksterme

Oh Wise One
No need to start flying off the handle. The fact that something like this can break for seemingly no reason is pretty strong evidence that keeping a game like this running probably isn't as easy as some of you here think it is.

So it's not easy?
So what?
It is their job.
They get paid.
I have never once had a job where a customer accepted the excuse, "Well see I know I promised to have that for you but turns out, it is hard."

Nectar of the Gods

This is a massive multiplayer game. It operates on the Internet. There are going to be glitches. Inno is working hard to fix the glitches. Things break. It is a part of life. Give the staff time to fix what went wrong. This need for instant satisfaction and demand for perfection is sophomoric.

I received my rewards this morning when I logged on. Thank you, Inno, for fixing the problem and thank you for giving us the Spire. It's much more entertaining for me than tourney.

Miroami, if you were shorted rewards you can send a message to support. They will be able to help you get the correct ones if you notify them of the problem. They have always been quick to answer my issues.

DeletedUser21397

I enjoy the spire FS competition, however I feel that making it so difficult for the FS to achieve the top award is unrealistic and disheartening. It shouldn't require over 4/5 of the members to complete the spire to earn this reward. I can understand if the idea is that most of the FS do so, but wouldn't 60-67% be more realistic?

Deleted User - 3932582

I enjoy the spire FS competition, however I feel that making it so difficult for the FS to achieve the top award is unrealistic and disheartening. It shouldn't require over 4/5 of the members to complete the spire to earn this reward. I can understand if the idea is that most of the FS do so, but wouldn't 60-67% be more realistic?
By relaxing the requirements for the top award, it would make it less interesting and disheartening for FS where 4/5 members complete it, as they would be getting the same award as 60-67% FS. There would be nothing to strive for for more FS.

See, it works both ways.

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
By relaxing the requirements for the top award, it would make it less interesting and disheartening for FS where 4/5 members complete it, as they would be getting the same award as 60-67% FS. There would be nothing to strive for for more FS.

See, it works both ways.

And a fellowship that just cannot get those 21-25 active players who are powerful enough to complete the entire Spire will never get all the rewards. I do not think it should be dropped much, maybe just enough adjustment that 1200, instead of 1330, is needed to get everything. That would still require 20 really good players to do or a full 25 would have some leeway in how many would have to max the Spire. This would also mean all the other stage prizes would take a little less to earn, so that those smaller fellowships might at least be able to earn the 2nd floor rewards more often.

Socrates28

While the point discussion is good, a player must still max the Spire to get all the rewards. Even if the FS did get the points necessary, only those that did finish it would get those rewards. Granted that would be most of the FS, just not necessairly all of the FS.

qaccy

Looking at the FS reward structure for the Spire, I can only imagine what it would look like for tournaments. Maybe the lack of individual requirements for those rewards is part of why the Spire feels a tad unreasonable? Imagine needing to personally score 3000 points in order to receive the 10th chest reward in tournaments or something, instead of just having to complete a single encounter. That's kind of how the Spire rewards feel to me.